Reporting to the team leader, the content moderator's missions are:
- Ensure control of content reported by users.
- Recognize, report and report discrepancies related to a particular situation, unforeseen by the charter.
In these time of crisis due to the Covid-19 we are offering the opportunity for motivated people to work and attend the training from home:
As a CSR’s you should have:
• A good level in English;
• A good level in Haoussa dialect
• Written and spoken capacities;
• Proficient active listening and service rendered capabilities;
• Proficient analytic skills;
• Team spirit
• Good knowledge on the computer tools;
• High school level or more,
• Energetic, Enthusiastic and dynamism.
• Self-driven with the technical aptitude to problem solving
• Strong communication skills, including fluency in Haoussa and English, to effectively guide and articulate recommendations to non-technical users, and drive empathy and rapport with customers
• Patient and genuine listeners, who can read between the lines to decipher hidden messages and identify underlying issues
• Detail-oriented and dependable, with an eagerness to learn, willingness to take on new challenges and motivation to do more
• Creative thinkers with troubleshooting intuition, who brings profound questions to discussions and seeks opportunities for improvement