Our client is an International company in agriculture sector looking for a Country Manager based in Morocco.
As a Country Manager, you will be reporting to the CEO of the Group, and be in charge of 2 sites and different Departments (Finances, Quality, Production (Land & Wharehouses), IT, HR, Technical, Purchase & Logistic..), you will also be in charge of :
- General operations of the company
- Represent the company in front of the Public Administrations, banking entities, authorities..
- Definition of the company's strategy and its development in Morocco based on the General Management guidelines
- Establishing the objectives and projects of each area, supervising and aligning them by monitoring their progress, applying criteria of efficiency, profitability, safety and organization, within the established deadlines
- Communication and coordination with the Managing Director (OR Management team) of Spain
- Prospecting for business opportunities in Morocco
- Management of investment projects and business expansion
- Ensuring the legalization of lands and registration of the farms
- Monitoring the forecasts of production (annual, monthly, weekly)
- Definition of the commercial program aligned with the production capacities (field and warehouses) available