Achats / Supply Chain
Logistique / Transport...
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 10 à 20 ans
Niveau d’études: Bac +5 et plus
Secteur d'activité : Energie
Région : Rabat et région
Publication : du
21/01/2020 au 06/03/2020
Type de formation: Ecole d'ingénieur
Type de contrat : CDI
Pays : Maroc
Postes proposés : 1
Poste avec Management : Oui
Country Supply Chain Manager - Rabat
The First National Operation and Maintenance Company “NOMAC” was founded in 2005 and firmly established in the GCC, in Middle and East Europe, and in North and South of Africa. NOMAC is providing high quality O&M (Operation & Maintenance) services for power production and water desalination projects, regionally and worldwide. Supported by accelerated global expansion, NOMAC is enabled to draw near to realize its vision of being the leading global O&M service provider in the power production and water desalination sectors. In Morocco, Nomac is implemented since 2014, and operating and maintaing differents projects, overall Morocco; Noor1 CSP plant (160 Mw), Noor2 CSP plant (200 Mw), both located in Ouarzazate, KHALLADI wind farm (120 Mw) in Tanger, and the 3 Noor PV plants (120 Mw) located in Ouarzazate, Laayoune and Boujdour .
NOMAC is looking to reinforce its managerial team by recruiting a Country Supply Chain Manager.
Position Title: Country Supply Chain Manager
To lead and manage the supply chain function for all plants in a country including activities such as procurement, logistics and warehousing, to ensure the cost, quality and scope requirements are met in an efficient manner, whilst ensuring overall cost optimization.
Double reporting to:
North Africa Regional Manager (Rabat/Morocco) and Supply Chain Director (Dubai/UEA).
Strategy & Plans
- Regularly report to the manager on the operational activities of department, challenges and issues faced, mitigations taken, etc. as required, to keep them informed and updated on the department’s activities.
- Manage the effective achievement of the team’s objectives through setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing the team and providing formal and informal feedback to maximize overall performance, engagement and motivation.
- Contribute to the preparation of the Country’s supply chain budget and manage and monitor the financial performance against the budget so that areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified, rectified promptly and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon.
Procurement and Contract Management
- Lead the procurement and contracts process pertaining to Chemical and Consumables, Spares, and Services, providing guidance and support to ensure provision of the required procurement support as per the agreed service level agreements.
- Participate in tender committee meetings and provide feedback with respect to the evaluation of suppliers suitable for the job.
- Lead negotiations and finalization of quotations (with emphasis on quality, price, terms, deliveries) to ensure that purchase requisitions are done in are done in an efficient manner.
- Manage the overall invoice processing activities by liaising with finance and user departments to ensure vendors receive their payments as per the contract terms, thereby building a healthy business relationship with vendors.
- Guide and ensure that procurement documents (Tender documents, enquiries, call of contracts for supply of materials and purchase orders, etc.) are up to date to minimize the possibility for agreement variations and disputes.
- Monitor the development of an inventory plan for all plants in the Country and manage the inventory stock value and replenishment in order to provide NOMAC with the required supplies in a timely and efficient manner thus minimizing lead time and optimizing inventory turnover.
- Oversee and guide the preparation of the logistics plan in alignment with the operations plans to ensure both supply & demand sides are aligned, balanced, and realistic.
- Manage the overall materials receipt activities including scheduling, coordinating with suppliers and freight forwarders, quality and specifications checks, materials documentation etc., to ensure materials are received in a smooth and efficient manner.
- Review and approve all the relevant documentation and coordinate with external authorities such as ministry of interior, customs, ports, environment, etc. to facilitate timely clearance of shipments.
- Manage the insurance claims process, regarding short received, damaged and / or missing items, to ensure the compensation is paid as per the agreed contractual terms.
- Prepare contingency plans, in case of delays, to ensure the operation / maintenance schedules are not disrupted due to material unavailability.
- Monitor and ensure efficient warehouse management activities for all plants in the Country including categorization, storage and shelf allocation, material checking and issuance, discrepancy management, space management etc., to ensure the minimum stock level is available and stored as per the specific storage requirements.
- Maintain productive relationships with local suppliers in the country and follow up with them on issues escalated by the procurement and contracting supervisors, resolving any grievances and related claims to ensure timely order receipt and complaint resolution.
- Conduct the supplier evaluation process and update the preferred vendor list/data base, while taking the consequent follow up actions with the unsatisfactory service providers.
Policies, Processes, Systems and Procedures
- Ensure the implementation of department policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of department activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
Health, Safety, Security and Environment
- Ensure compliance to all relevant health, safety, security and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the department to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance and a responsible environmental attitude.
- Ensure that all functional reports are prepared timely and accurately and meet NOMAC’s requirements, policies and quality standard
- Perform any other duties which the organization may require to be carried out.
Communication & working relationships:
Internal: Perform any other duties which the organization may require to be carried out
External: Needs to build a rapport with suppliers, insurance companies, logistics firms, etc.
Salary and benefit in kind:
- highly competitive salary (confidential)
- Other benefit in kind (Housing, transportation, etc.)
- insurance package (death, disability, sickness-maternity) provided by the company
- retirement (CIMR : 6% - 7,8%)
- Annual performance bonus ( confidential )
Profil recherché :
Qualifications, Experience & skills:
Minimum Qualifications: Bac + 3 / + 5 in management, logistics, supply chain, engineering diploma or equivalent.
Minimum Experience: 10 - 15 years of experience in supply chain management, within a multinational company.
- Understanding of the ERP system
- Knowledge of financial analysis tools and payment cycle
- Knowledge of local law/regulations and contracts
- Advanced planning and organizing Skills
- Advanced communication skills
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Ability to develop relationships with new vendors
- Ability to identify and implement improvements