Phone Group Grows, and becomes Majorel
We are Majorel, a new global leader born out of the merger of the CRM activities of the two giants SAHAM and Bertelsmann. We design and implement personalized customer experiences for the biggest brands in the world. Present in 28 countries across 4 continents grouped in 6 different regions, our 48,000 employees speak 36 languages, serving more than 500 customers.
Our 7,600 employees in Morocco and West Africa are now part of the France, Africa, and Netherlands region.
Majorel combines talent, data and technology to produce real impact for its partners. By achieving an annual turnover of 1.2 billion euros, we benefit from a leading position on the African, European and Middle East markets as well as a strong presence in Asia and America.
Find out more at www.majoreljobs.com
Reporting to the team leader, the CSR’s missions are:
· Responding to requests for information, inquiries or complaints from customers. Energetic, he must always be smiling, friendly and dynamic.
· The CSR must have good listening skills to understand and resolve the problems posed by their clients within a reasonable time.
From your first day of integration into our company, you will be given permanent support. A paid Online Training will be provided to teach you the basics of the trade and equip you with the necessary technical skills for the success of your mission.
In these time of crisis due to the Covid-19 we are offering the opportunity for motivated people to work and attend the training from home (interview of selection via Visio conference)
As a CSR’s you should have:
· A good level in English;
· Written and spoken capacities;
· Proficient active listening and service rendered capabilities;
· Proficient analytic skills;
· Team spirit
· Good knowledge on the computer tools;
· High school level or more,
· Energetic, Enthusiastic and dynamism.
· Self-driven with the technical aptitude to problem solving
· Strong communication skills, including fluency in English (read & write), to effectively guide and articulate recommendations to non-technical users, and drive empathy and rapport with customers
· Patient and genuine listeners, who can read between the lines to decipher hidden messages and identify underlying issues
· Detail-oriented and dependable, with an eagerness to learn, willingness to take on new challenges and motivation to do more
· Creative thinkers with troubleshooting intuition, who brings profound questions to discussions and seeks opportunities for improvement
Freshman’s and students are welcome!!
By joining the Majorel Africa team, you will gain access to a company with an international dimension that offers you advantageous development opportunities. We also assure you: