Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
Achats / Supply Chain
Distribution (métiers de la)
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 5 à 10 ans
Secteur d'activité : Distribution
Région : Casablanca et région | Maroc
Publication : du
30/12/2019 au 31/01/2020
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Non
Postes proposés : 1
Demand Planner (Casablanca)
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition.
Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Mennen, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, Ajax, Axion, Soupline, and Suavitel.
At our Hill's Pet Nutrition division, makers of Science Diet® and Prescription Diet® brand pet foods, our mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets by providing the best, leading-edge pet nutrition technology, products and expertise to pet owners, veterinary professionals and other key pet professionals worldwide.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web sites on the Internet at www.Colgate.com and www.Hillspet.com.
The Demand Planer is responsible for creating and effectively managing the Company’s Forecasting and Supply Planning systems. Responsible for delivering key Company targets i.e. Forecast Accuracy , Product Availability, NPI and Switch Management in coordination with Supply team in Warsaw, while keeping in-country inventory and portfolio performance at budgeted level.
The primary accountabilities of the role include building and maintaining customer service relations while managing the resolution of difficult delivery, returns, and claim issues, and enforcing CP Sales and Financial terms through strong Customer Engagement Programs.
Core responsibilities :
- Develop, implement and run Company’s forecast generation system.
- Develop efficient information interface with other functions inside the company for integrated planning of new product launches.
- Execute and continuously improve all standard processes of planning regular product supply into the country.
- Ensures optimal utilization of SAP throughout the Customer Service & Logistics organization.
- Implement regional Supply/Demand Planning projects.
- Develop and execute a logistics network master plan, as well as organizational capabilities, necessary to support future business growth.
- Established relationships at multiple levels within the customers’ and middlemen organizations in order to maximize on-shelf availability and reduce end to end costs.
- Responsible for providing Supply Chain support to assigned Customer Development Team by leveraging our capabilities and expertise in supply chain management, processes and systems with our customers/middlemen.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of best practices across the Supply Chain and Customer Development organizations.
- Monitor performance metrics (KPI’s) like Case Fill and On Time to understand service and efficiency trends within assigned customers and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Coordinates cross-functional work teams to eliminate root causes of customer supply chain inefficiency and Out of Stocks (OOS) – by evaluating Customer POS data and Category Management.
Profil recherché :
- Higher education degree; preferably inengineering,logistics, economics or mathematics
- 6 years in international supply chain planning and logistics operations; preferably with a multinational FMCG company.
- Project management
- Advanced knowledge in SAP / APO and Excel
- Fluent in French, Arabic and English
Functional Competencies: CUSTOMER SERVICE AND LOGISTICS
- Achieves customer-focused Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) by balancing customer service, distribution costs and inventory level.
- Understands Supply Chain constraints such as product release, manufacturing, distribution, and customer requirements
- Grasps the business processes and SAP systems that optimize finished goods replenishment
- Applies the fundamentals of pull systems, inventory control, and cycle time reduction
- Understands the drivers of Demand Management
Type de contrat :