Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
Production / Qualité /...
Méthodes / Process /...
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 5 à 10 ans
Secteur d'activité : Energie
Région : Marrakech et région | Maroc
Publication : du
16/03/2020 au 20/03/2020
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Oui
Postes proposés : 1
Electrical Engineer (Ouarzazate)
The First National Operation and Maintenance Company “NOMAC” was founded in 2005 and firmly established in the GCC, in Middle and East Europe, and in North and South of Africa. NOMAC is providing high quality O&M (Operation & Maintenance) services for power production and water desalination projects, regionally and worldwide. Supported by accelerated global expansion, NOMAC is enabled to draw near to realize its vision of being the leading global O&M service provider in the power production and water desalination sectors. In Morocco, Nomac is implemented since 2014, and operating and maintaing differents projects, overall Morocco; Noor1 CSP plant (160 Mw), Noor2 CSP plant (200 Mw), both located in Ouarzazate, KHALLADI wind farm (120 Mw) in Tanger, and the 3 Noor PV plants (120 Mw) located in Ouarzazate, Laayoune and Boujdour .
NOMAC is looking to reinforce its Maintenance team by recruiting an Electrical Engineer.
Position Title: Electrical Engineer
To supervise and manage the electrical maintenance activities in the plant, including all preventive and corrective maintenance, planned outages and overhauling work activities for all electrical equipment in accordance with overall maintenance plans, HSE guidelines and quality standards to ensure plant availability and equipment reliability.
Reporting to:Maintenance Manager
- Supervise the activities and work of the team members to ensure that targets and objectives are achieved and the business plan is delivered in line with the required policies, processes, procedures and systems.
- Monitor the Electrical preventive and corrective maintenance and overhauling work activities to ensure continuity and reliability of plant electrical equipment.
- Manage the timely response to all emergency breakdowns and provide prompt corrective action to ensure plant availability, thereby minimising downtime and possibility of liquidity damages.
- Develop and promote a condition based preventive maintenance culture on day to day basis by conducting troubleshooting and root cause analyses, finding solutions to reduce reactive maintenance.
Troubleshooting and Technical Guidance
- Troubleshoot critical problems/breakdowns of Electrical equipment and investigate, diagnose faults to determine best proper action/repairs while ensuring they comply with NOMAC’s quality and HSE standards.
- Review and analyse electrical equipment maintenance data and conduct site engineering studies to determine the feasibility of introducing modifications to increase reliability and efficiency of plant, thereby ensuring continuous improvement and operational excellence.
- Prepare feasibility studies for new installations, replacements or repair of existing electrical equipment including technical evaluation, specifications and materials for modifications in addition to process diagrams and cost estimates and ensure proper follow up reports and evaluation on completed modifications.
- Participate in the effective forecasting of manpower and material requirements to ensure timely availability of resources and spares for effective execution of Electrical maintenance plans.
- Coordinate the planning and execution of the annual outage maintenance of critical electrical equipment, as per the recommendation of the OEM and defined best practices, and provide technical support to ensure the EHS, scope, cost, and timeline objectives are met.
- Ensure that all maintenance documentation for the electrical activities are completed in SAP correctly including the Maintenance Log, outlining the fault, method of repair and the time, labour and materials used to support timely availability of information.
Health, Safety, Security & Environment
- Ensure strict adherence to all relevant HSSE and permit to work system, instructions and controls and procedures are complied with so that the safety of employees and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
- Together with HSE department, ensure that safety rules and regulations are fully explained to plant employees / contractor staff and appropriate safety and protective equipment is worn; safety notices are prominently displayed in all work areas and that all accidents and incidents are efficiently investigated and analysed whilst ensuring that measures are implemented to avoid any recurrence.
- Lead the preparation of monthly / annual requirements for equipment, spare parts and general materials for the electrical unit within the plant to support timely availability of requirements as per maintenance plans and budget constraints.
- Conduct technical evaluations, in collaboration with the procurement department to identify and provide recommendations on the most appropriate materials / equipment for the plant, in a timely and efficient manner.
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with all relevant internal departments and external contractors with highest standards of business ethics, whilst promptly attending to all critical technical issues in-order to ensure the services required by the organisation are delivered in the most effective manner.
- Liaise with EPC / OEM contractors for clarification, analysis and technical guidance in order to ensure clarity of communications/accurate fulfilment of operational requirements.
- Supervise the effective administration of SAP processes within the Electrical maintenance section and adhere to SAP guidelines in all related aspects of annual and monthly planning, scheduling, data management such as breakdowns review, corrective maintenance notification, creating maintenance work orders and planning in order to ensure data/system integrity in line with NOMAC’s defined standards.
- Contribute in the identification and implementation of change initiatives, programmes and projects in line with the organisation’s standards.
Policies, Processes, Systems & Procedures
- Adhere to all relevant organisational and departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out to the required standard and in a consistent manner.
Perform any other duties which the line manager may require to be carried out.
Communication & Working Relationships
Internal: Needs to work closely with Maintenance Manager, Electrical Section Heads, Electrical Supervisor and Technicians, Operations Team
External: Work with relevant contractors and vendors
Salary and benefit in kind:
- Monthly gross salary starting from: Confidential
- Housing allowance
- Transportation from/to the plant: taking in charge by the company.
- Catering provided on site by the company
- insurance package (death, disability, sickness-maternity) provided by the company
- retirement (CIMR : 6% - 7,8%)
- Annual performance bonus: based on two monthly gross salaries
Profil recherché :
- Minimum Experience: 8-10 years’ experience in Electrical Maintenance in water desalination and power generation plants where 2 years of experience are in a supervisory role.
- Practical experience and know-how of electrical engineering
- Knowledge of downtime analysis and practical knowledge of problem solving tools
- Knowledge of maintenance management methods, of predictive inspection tools and of CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System, good knowledge of SAP Template desirable)
- Detailed understanding of preventative/predictive maintenance theory
- Mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Knowledge of the operations in water desalination and power generation plants and of NOMAC operations
- Strong planning, organising, and integration skills
- Experience of having conducted at least one outage for critical electrical equipment
- Team work and effective collaboration skills
Type de contrat :