AnyTech365 is the leading company in IoT (Internet Of Things) security solutions in Europe, we provide help, protection and support for the most professional in our sector for all devices connected to the Internet.
With more than 350 employees on the Costa Del Sol, Spain, AnyTech365 has been ranked the fastest growing technology company in Spain and 27th in Europe according to the prestigious Financial Times.
We are official partners of large renowned companies such as Media Markt, Panda and many others.
Attitude, performance, commitment and teamwork are the foundations and values ???????? that define our business.
Founded just 5 years ago, AnyTech365 has grown exponentially from 70 to over 300 employees in just 2 years thanks to a policy focused on the development of our employees.
As part of our establishment in Morocco, AnyTech365 is recruiting for its new office at CasaNearShore dedicated Compliance Officers to help us ensure our agents give the very best service at all times.
• Listening to, analysing and evaluating live and recorded calls into scorecards.
• Watching, analyzing and evaluating remote sessions into scorecards.
• Providing compliance coaching sessions to sales and technical agents.
• Identifying recurring patterns of non-compliance.
• Organizing and leading compliance calibration sessions.
• Active role in promoting compliance in all areas of business.
What we are looking for
• Perfect command of English and flawless speech quality
• Minimum high school diploma / British A-Level (BAC)
• At least one year of experience in a similar position
• Good sense of comprehension, listening and coaching skills
• Being able to work in a dynamic, result-oriented team
• Have a high level of attention to detail
• Be highly responsable
Additionally, you must embody our core values: Attitude, Commitment, Team Work, and Performance.
• Be positive and proactive with a “can-do” attitude.
• Be committed: to your role, to your goals, to your team, and to the company. Punctuality, reliability, and loyalty are rewarded.
• Be a team player: flexible, supportive, encouraging, prepared to listen and learn and improve together.
• Be able to perform! You will be required to resolve customer's issues and prioritize your workload under pressure.
What we offer
• CDI + CNSS + private mutual contract and competitive salary.
• Possible bonus achievement of 1,500 - 2,500 DH
• 100% paid training
• A great atmosphere in a growing company with plenty of long-term potential.
• Opportunity to join a successful company and help drive and share our achievements.
• Ongoing personal and career development training available.
• Access to the best HR and Management team.
12 AM-12PM (flexible hours)