Phone Group Grows, and becomes Majorel
We are Majorel, a new global leader born out of the merger of the CRM activities of the two giants SAHAM and Bertelsmann. We design and implement personalized customer experiences for the biggest brands in the world. Present in 28 countries across 4 continents grouped in 6 different regions, our 48,000 employees speak 36 languages, serving more than 500 customers.
Our 7,600 employees in Morocco and West Africa are now part of the France, Africa, and Netherlands region.
Majorel combines talent, data and technology to produce real impact for its partners. By achieving an annual turnover of 1.2 billion euros, we benefit from a leading position on the African, European and Middle East markets as well as a strong presence in Asia and America.
Find out more at www.majorel.com.
Reporting to the team leader, the content moderator's missions are:
By joining the Majorel Africa team, you will gain access to a company with an international dimension that offers you advantageous development opportunities. We also assure you:
As a Content Moderator’s you should have:
• More than 1 year of experience
• A good level in English;
• Written and spoken capacities;
• Proficient active listening and service rendered capabilities;
• knowledge of the MENA culture
• Proficient analytic skills;
• Team spirit
• Good knowledge on the computer tools;
• High school level or more,
• Energetic, Enthusiastic and dynamism.
• Self-driven with the technical aptitude to problem solving
• Strong communication skills, including fluency in English (read & write), to effectively guide and articulate recommendations to non-technical users, and drive empathy and rapport with customers
• Detail-oriented and dependable, with an eagerness to learn, willingness to take on new challenges and motivation to do more
• Creative thinkers with troubleshooting intuition, who brings profound questions to discussions and seeks opportunities for improvement