APM Terminals is a port infrastructure leader, uniquely positioned to help both shipping line and landside customers grow their business and achieve better supply chain efficiency, flexibility and dependability.
Part of A.P. Moller-Maersk, we leverage more than 100 years of industry experience to design and build high-quality container terminals.
APM Terminals MedPort Tangier is one of the most technologically advanced, efficient and safest terminals in the world. It’s ranked as a leading African port and amongst the world’s top 50 container ports worldwide. Located at Tangier Med 2 port complex, we have officially launched the operations on June the 28th, 2019, and we have been bringing experienced and young talents since 2016.
Joining us in lifting global trade, means being part of an exceptional field, where the right combination of experience, energy and ambition are given the opportunity to advance and develop throughout their careers!
For further information, visit our website https://apmterminals.rekrute.com/
• Assess the current condition of electrical power supply, air conditioning, plumbing and other essential facilities and equipment.
• Maintain accurate records of the condition of the equipment and other systems in the buildings and terminal environment.
• Create a schedule of regular evaluation of the facilities.
• Participate in the development of policies and procedures that affect the use of supplies, power and facilities.
• Ensure that all the equipment, power supply and other facilities are working properly.
• Create monitoring systems or programs in the institution to detect problems as early as possible.
• Initiate interventions to solve problems in the facilities and terminal.
• Develop a system for cleaning, repair and maintenance of facilities.
• Develop back-up or alternative systems for common problems such as power shortage.
• Ensure the safety of the building or establishment from fire, flood and other hazards.
• Initiate an active campaign on safety measures in the building.
• Prepare pertinent records and reports for the civil protection department.
• Recruiting facilities service staff and training them appropriately to ensure competent work output.
• Maintaining the efficiency and good working conditions of the facilities.
• Evaluate the work quality of his staff and other subordinates.
• Participate in preparing the budget and so that the facilities maintenance team will have adequate funds for its operation.
• Educate the workers of the establishment on the proper use and care of its equipment and other facilities.
• Coordinate with the upper management on work issues.
• Complies with federal and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by enforcing adherence to requirements and advising management on needed actions.
• Understand and follow the company’s safety system
• Protect one self and those around from unsafe acts.
• Actively participate in contributing to zero accidents.
• Report any unsafe acts.
• Contribute to the goals of the company.
• Follow the company Code of Conduct
• Live the Company Values.
FUNCTIONAL EXCELLENCE :
• Maintains a clean and organized work environment
• Has a continuous improvement mindset
• Follows directions and meets timelines as required
• Alert to risks and unsafe acts that could result in an accident.
• Participates in safety walks and HSSE initiatives
• Participate in Management Strategy workshops to accomplish company goals.
• Passion and positive attitude on a daily basis
• Strong business ethic
• Contributes to the goals of the TAM organization
Who we are looking for
• Engineering or Technical degree from an Accredited university
• Post Graduate degree in Engineering preferred
• 7-10 years relevant work experience
• Professionalism in an Port/Terminal environment
• Ability to manage 3rd party contracts and personnel
• Can work with a wide range of cultures and personnel
• Works office hours Monday through Friday – weekend and overtime as required
• Maintains high energy levels over long periods of time
• Works in an outside environment as required