APM Terminals is a port infrastructure leader, uniquely positioned to help both shipping line and landside customers grow their business and achieve better supply chain efficiency, flexibility and dependability.
Part of A.P. Moller-Maersk, we leverage more than 100 years of industry experience to design and build high-quality container terminals.
APM Terminals is one of the most technologically advanced, efficient and safest terminals in the world. It’s ranked as a leading African port and amongst the world’s top 50 container ports worldwide. Located at Tangier Med Port.
Joining us in lifting global trade, means being part of an exceptional field, where the right combination of experience, energy and ambition are given the opportunity to advance and develop throughout their careers!
To perform the operations in Finance and Accounting (F&A) activities in the Global Shared Service Centers
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Billing/Sales invoice generation
• Billing/Sales invoice processing
• Booking incoming payments & allocation to appropriate invoices
• Customer account reconciliation
• Customer master data creation
• Resolving invoice queries by coordinating directly with customers
• Communicating with stakeholders/customers via email, telephone, VC, etc.
- Requires a Master degree in Finance/ accounting/Commerce.
- Sound knowledge in accounting/Payment Application/AR
- 3+ years of experience
- Computer literate (Windows) & Strong MS Excel skills
- Good communication skills (English and Frensh) – Fluent Oral & Written
- SAP Mandatory