Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
Gestion / Comptabilité /...
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 5 à 10 ans
Secteur d'activité : Agence pub / Marketing Direct
Région : Casablanca et région | Maroc
Publication : du
13/02/2020 au 13/04/2020
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Non
Postes proposés : 1
Finance Director M/W - Morocco (Casablanca)
Global media and marketing services company.
As the Finance Director, your main responsibilities are:
- Assisting and reviewing Fee proposals for existing clients, ensuring contract compliance and for new business pitches (working with the new business team and ops directors).
- Taking ownership of client profitability reporting
- Understand trading models from commercial, compliance and risk perspectives and work with CFO/Trading Directors to ensure alignment
- Working with our trading leads to understand group trading targets and forecasting future performance
- Take ownership of forecast/budget predictions and reporting analysis of variances between Actuals and Budgets/Forecasts
- Manage and develop a team of 3
- Drive efficiencies and establish procedures within the business to improve the financial reporting process
- Ensuring compliance with the Sarbanes Oxley Act, IFRS and UK GAAP (statutory accounts)
- Working as part of the regional team, build strong relationships with both regional and local stakeholders in agencies and the Group.
Profil recherché :
You have a minimum of 10 years financial operations experience, ideally in the Media & Communications (orsimilarindustry).
You demonstrate a financial acumen including budget control and client profitability; a knowledge of processes, tools and techniques.
Your client service skills and ability to build relationships are clearly evident.
Lastly, you have developed strong skills in workflow management (organisational skills and time management), project management and planning, and team management.
Type de contrat :