Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
Gestion / Comptabilité /...
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 5 à 10 ans
Secteur d'activité : Automobile / Motos / Cycles
Région : Kénitra et région | Maroc
Publication : du
03/02/2020 au 03/04/2020
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Oui
Postes proposés : 1
Financial Manager (Kénitra)
Multionational company leader in its sector based in Kenitra- automotive industry.
Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
Maintain the financial health of the organization.
Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
Profil recherché :
· Proven experience as a Financial Manager
· Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
· Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
· Proficient user of finance software
· Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
· Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
· A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
· Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
· BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
Type de contrat :