AnyTech365 is the leading company in IoT (Internet Of Things) security solutions in Europe, we provide the most professional help, protection and support service in our industry for all devices connected to the Internet.
With over 350 employees on the Costa Del Sol, Spain, AnyTech365 has been ranked the fastest growing technology company in Spain and 27th in Europe by the prestigious Financial Times.
We are official partners of large renowned companies such as Media Markt, Panda and many others.
Attitude, performance, commitment and teamwork are the foundations and values that define our company. Founded just 6 years ago, AnyTech365 has grown exponentially from 70 to more than 300 employees in just 2 years thanks to a policy focused on the development of our employees.
As part of our establishment in Morocco, AnyTech365 is recruiting for its new office at CasaNearShore a Trainer who will be responsible for the proper execution of the individual and collective training plans of sales and support agents.
In this context, you will be responsible for:
• Train and lead, in the classroom with groups of 8 to 16 people, face-to-face training modules for salespeople.
• Organize individual and collective analyzes (kpis, focus groups, ...)
• Adapt, correct and develop training modules
• Ensure the administrative management of the training (material, attendance sheet)
• Support beginners in their integration into the corporate culture.
• Participate in various actions aimed at improving production indicators
• Check the quality of speech of customer advisers
• Ensure debriefings following tapping
A minimum of 3 years of experince in a similar position, a degree in a relevant field (training, sales, customer relation, etc.)
You have an excellent command of French, English and computer skills.
Organizational skills (Sense of priorities, taking into account of commitments, management of contingencies / adaptability / flexibility.).
Relational skills: Positive mental attitude, open-mindedness, listening, a correct positioning towards the co-operators and the whole staff.
· A great ease of adaptation in a changing environment.
A sense of responsibility and innovation
Social and other benefits
Great work environment
Time 9 am-6pm
Net salary + bonuses To be discussed
Excellent command of commercial techniques
Excellent command of office automation tools