APM Terminals is a port infrastructure leader, uniquely positioned to help both shipping line and landside customers grow their business and achieve better supply chain efficiency, flexibility and dependability.
Part of A.P. Moller-Maersk, we leverage more than 100 years of industry experience to design and build high-quality container terminals.
APM Terminals MedPort Tangier is one of the most technologically advanced, efficient and safest terminals in the world. It’s ranked as a leading African port and amongst the world’s top 50 container ports worldwide. Located at Tangier Med 2 port complex, we have officially launched the operations on June the 28th, 2019, and we have been bringing experienced and young talents since 2016.
Joining us in lifting global trade, means being part of an exceptional field, where the right combination of experience, energy and ambition are given the opportunity to advance and develop throughout their careers!
For further information, visit our website https://apmterminals.rekrute.com/
The purpose of the position is to:
Who we are looking for:
• Requires a bachelor degree in port logistics, Information technology, applied economics or any other relevant field
• Requires at least 2 years of experience in a Moroccan port environment
• Experience in dealing with port formalities or trucking activities in/with the port complex of Tangier Med is an advantage
• Understands safety regulations, safe working procedures and safe materials handling procedures
• Requires the ability to maintain high level quality of work under pressure
• Ability to be a problem solver and an independent facilitator in which to resolve any customer issue with due respect of company policies and escalation matrix
• Requires advanced level of verbal and written communications skills in English and French