General Manager - Casablanca
Call Centers (métiers de)
- Responsable de Département
- Centre d'appel
De 5 à 10 ans
- 1 poste(s) sur
Tout le Maroc - Maroc
Bac +5 et plus
Postuler avant le 15/09/2020
Publiée il y a 440 jours
General Manager - Casablanca
AnyTech365 is the leading company in IoT (Internet Of Things) security solutions in Europe, we provide help, protection and support of the most professional in our sector for all devices connected to the Internet.
With more than 350 employees on the Costa Del Sol, Spain, AnyTech365 has been ranked the fastest growing technology company in Spain and 27th in Europe according to the prestigious Financial Times.
We are official partners of large renowned companies such as Media Markt, Panda and many others.
Attitude, performance, commitment and teamwork are the foundations and values that define our business.
Founded just 6 years ago, AnyTech365 has grown exponentially from 70 to over 300 employees in just 2 years thanks to a policy focused on the development of our employees.
In this role you will be planning and implementing call center strategies and operations; improving systems and processes; managing staff.
The position holder will assist in establishing call center objectives, provide representatives with opportunities to expand their knowledge of services, products, and troubleshooting techniques, analyze call center data, and focus on improving performance and processes in an effort to better support customers. You should have exceptional communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills, as well as comprehensive knowledge of company policies.
You should be observant and detail-oriented and possess an understanding of the business, the products and services, and the issues representatives are facing on the floor.
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Meets call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintains equipment by evaluating and installing equipment; developing preventive maintenance programs; calling for repairs; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests;
Profil recherché :
- Proven experience as call center manager or similar position
- Experience in customer service is required
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
- Experience in advanced financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit etc.)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Positive and patient
- Minumum Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
- Mandatory : Arabic - French - English
- preferable : Spanish