Banque (métiers de la)
Expérience requise : De 5 à 10 ans
Bac +5 et plus
Secteur d'activité : Banque / Finance
Région : Tout le Maroc
Publication : du
07/12/2020 au 07/02/2021
Type de formation: Non renseigné
Type de contrat : CDI
Pays : Maroc
Postes proposés : 1
Management : Non
Global Consultant / Risk Management W/M - Morocco - casablanca
The Global Consultant (GC) position will have specific responsibilities for the business development and achievement of strategic and operational goals in a defined region/territory. The position plays an integral role in leading change initiatives necessary to create and maintain the sustainable growth of the organization while adequately satisfying the needs of its customers in the area of risk management.
As a Global Consultant (GC), the main responsibilities will include :
- Core focus to support company current operations in Morocco and West Africa and future operations cementing company presence in those markets.
- Working with the local sales team in the defined territory to build upon their pipelines to further to capitalize on these.
- Support the sales teams to close deals, follow up with customers and be involved in both sales and delivery
- Provide support in 'Portfolio Screening' and 'Monitoring' to explain to our customers how to use this internally and how they can run some of the decision engine processes.?
- Provide local analytics support as and when required.
- Provide thought leadership to senior external bodies in supervisory boards and banks.
- Negotiating, coordinating and influencing with the Group and Affiliate Offices, Data Providers, Banking institutions, lending agencies, and similar entities, establishment and maintenance of effective working relationship with these agencies and other stakeholders.
- Preparation and submission of status quo and other reports.
- Representation of the organization at meetings, conferences and other forums as required.
- Monitoring and assessment of the local economic and political environment in relation to the organization's product portfolio and recommendation of adjustments where necessary to achieve/maintain a relevant and balanced portfolio.
- Demonstration of strong business ethics in the execution of corporate and personal affairs and at all times strive to project and maintain a positive corporate image.
- Keeping abreast of trends in the financial and related industries and adaptation of their use where necessary to enhance the operations of the organization.
- Performance of any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Profil recherché :
- Have worked in Financial Service and been responsible for automated decision process incorporating credit scoring.
- Be familiar with the process of scorecard delivery.
- Has the ability to quickly become conversant in the following:
- Strategy consulting frame works and concepts
- Credit market and technical credit management understanding
- Exceptional communication skills, including presentations - preparation and delivery of.
- Outstanding relationship building skills and experience.
- A proven track record for leading project teams, managing complex analytical projects, and setting decision strategies and policies.
- A degree in finance, engineering, economics or statistics is preferred.
- Deep knowledge of analytical techniques and decision tools.
- Strong aptitude in credit decisioning, strategy setting, and gathering business requirements.
- Statistical modeling / data analysis experience including data manipulation experience (SAS and/or R) is beneficial.
- Be an expert for risk management.
- Highly motivated and self-starting.
- Very good consultancy, sales, account management and business development skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, relationship and influencing skills.
- Good command written and verbal of French and English language mandatory. Other languages beneficial.
- Willing to travel up to 50% of time.
Immeuble Plein Ciel 8 rue Ali Abderrazak Quartier Racine