Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
Méthodes / Process /...
Méthodes / Process /...
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 3 à 5 ans
Secteur d'activité : Energie
Région : Marrakech et région | Maroc
Publication : du
13/05/2020 au 18/05/2020
Type de contrat : CDD
Poste avec Management : Non
Postes proposés : 1
I&C Technician (Ouarzazate)
The First National Operation and Maintenance Company “NOMAC” was founded in 2005 and firmly established in the GCC, in Middle and East Europe, and in North and South of Africa. NOMAC is providing high quality O&M (Operation & Maintenance) services for power production and water desalination projects, regionally and worldwide. Supported by accelerated global expansion, NOMAC is enabled to draw near to realize its vision of being the leading global O&M service provider in the power production and water desalination sectors. In Morocco, Nomac is implemented since 2014, and operating and maintaing differents projects, overall Morocco; Noor1 CSP plant (160 Mw), Noor2 CSP plant (200 Mw), both located in Ouarzazate, KHALLADI wind farm (120 Mw) in Tanger, and the 3 Noor PV plants (120 Mw) located in Ouarzazate, Laayoune and Boujdour .
NOMAC is looking to reinforce its Maintenance team by recruiting an I&C Technician.
Position Title: I&C Technician
To carry out maintenance, installation, overhauling and modification activities on plant’s instrumentation and control systems and equipment in accordance with standard maintenance procedures, HSE guidelines and quality standards to attain effective functionality and reliability.
Reporting to: I&C Engineer
Instrumentation and Control Maintenance
- Carry out required routine preventative instrumentation and control maintenance work according to set schedule and NOMAC procedures to facilitate continuous operations.
- Monitor the physical condition of all systems and equipment in assigned plant and report non-conformances to Instrumentation and Control Supervisor to facilitate effective maintenance of all NOMAC facilities as per set Quality/ HSE standards.
- Respond to instrumentation and control failures and implement corrective actions in adherence with procedures and guidelines to reduce downtime and maximise functionality of equipment.
- Trouble shoot using necessary tools and spare parts including diagnosis, dismantling, repair, part change, checking, cleaning and reassembly to validate that all instruments are well calibrated and in good working condition for smooth operations.
- Diagnose causes of malfunction or failure of operational equipment such as control valves, transmitters, etc. and take corrective measures in collaboration with Instrumentation and Control Supervisor.
- Read and understand technical manuals, control diagrams and system diagrams and apply the knowledge to carry out maintenance and troubleshooting tasks, to prepare for the instrument and control maintenance to systems and equipment in the assigned area.
- Align, adjust and calibrate systems and equipment according to specifications and to maintain records of repairs, calibrations and tests.
- Update the maintenance logbook and record details of work carried out including defaults, problems, various findings and conditions of all instrumentation and control systems to ensure timely availability of information and organised referencing.
Contribute in the identification and implementation of change initiatives, programmes and projects in line with the organisation’s standards.
Policies, Processes, Systems & Procedures
- Adhere to all relevant organisational and departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out to the required standard and in a consistent manner.
Health, Safety, Security & Environment
- Adhere to all relevant health, safety, security and environmental procedures, instructions and controls so that the safety of employees and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
- Perform any other duties which the line manager may require to be carried out.
Communication & Working Relationships
Internal: Needs to work closely with Instrumentation & Control Supervisor, Engineers and Supervisors in Maintenance section, Operations Team
Salary and benefit in kind:
- Monthly net salary : 8.000 DH/Month
- Kind of contract : CDD Outsourced (12 months)
- Transportation from/to the plant: taking in charge by the company.
Profil recherché :
Qualifications, Experience & skills:
Minimum Qualifications: A BTS in Automated Electromechanical Systems or Specialized Technician in Automated Electromechanical Systems.
- Minimum Experience: 3-5 years’ experience in instrument and control maintenance as a technician in installation, maintenance and engineering of electronic equipment and installations in a plant environment.
- Practical Knowledge of relevant plant equipment
- Practical knowledge of maintenance principles including but not limited to identification, classification, disposal of waste and emission monitoring
- Awareness of HSE & quality standards
- Team work and effective collaboration skills
- Knowledge of First aid measures
Type de contrat :