COFICAB is a best-in-class world leader in the manufacturing and sales of automotive cables and wires. The company is a member of the Tunisian multinational industrial group, ELLOUMI Group, founded in 1946. COFICAB Group’s footprint expands over 11 countries all over the world. The group is number one worldwide in its capacity as a tier 2 supplier to most of the big players in the automotive industry.
The HR department’s first priority is to support COFICAB in meeting its strategic goals and implementing its vision, through taking care of its most valuable resource: its people.
COFICAB employs over 3000 people worldwide. We excel at finding and continuously developing outstanding talent.
- Leads the scheduling activities, monitors program execution, monitors on-filed production performance, supports the execution team in the resolution of issues, verifies the organization and cleaness of the work areas, develops and implements production projects, processes, procedures, instructions and systems.
- Implements organization, policy, processes, procedures, instruction, visual aid, information systems and cross functional improvement projects in line with corporate standard.
- Monitors daily program progress, defines and undertakes appropriated schedule updates to ensure semi finished goods availablity, optimized time and quality results, efficient speed and optimize raw materials and tools consumption and scrap quantities (copper) generated in order to meet target objectives.
- Collects and reviews production data, checks reported process parameters, changeover and start-up results, wire breaks, overconsumption, control plan results, scrap results. Identifies potential parameters discreapencies. Propose and implement immediate corrective actions by deploying Fast Problem Solving technics.
- Follows up closely production execution on the shop floor, performs diagnostic of reported problems (reparation, wire break, copper overconsumption, work areas organization and cleaness (5S) etc.), defines and supports the production execution team in the deployment of immediate corrective actions. Implements and monitors on-field results of defined actions plan.
Educational Background :
- Engineering degree (Industrial/ Technical fields)
Required Experience :
- 3 to 5 years in similar position in industrial/manufacturing environment