For more than 10 years, the UMANLINK group has been active in Europe, Asia and the Maghreb on the provision of services relating to NTIC (New Information and Communication Technologies).
Initially focused on the design and implementation of IT projects, our group has gradually extended its scope of intervention to the Telecom, Energy and Security businesses.
With nearly 900 employees, we are present in France, Tunisia, China and Cambodia.
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Are you a passionate and fully autonomous developer on web and / or mobile technology (React, PHP…)?
That's good, we're looking for you!
In this context, your main missions are as follows
Within the Digital department, you will participate in the development of web tools and applications.
• Ensure the creation of the architecture and the development of the front and back-end web platforms
• Continuously test and integrate web solutions
• Optimization of the user experience (collection and understanding of ergonomic needs)
• Ensure the maintenance and technical monitoring of the solutions developed
Holder of a BAC+3/4/5 in IT development with a good level in English and an experience of 2 years or more, you master the following programming languages and / or frameworks:
- J2EE (Spring / Hibernate + jUnit or equivalent), PHP (Symphony)….
- design and query of Oracle, MySQL (MariaDB), Postgres databases (noSQL knowledge appreciated)
Also, the methods of project management, modeling and development, analysis, design, production are part of your knowledge, as are the standards of security, accessibility and best practices in development.