ORH Assessment, subsidiary of LMS ORH Group, is a Consulting and Recruiting firm, offering services to our clients for their human resources needs.
For our client, a multinational company based in Kénitra, as part of the development of their teams, we are looking for, an
IT Project Manager SAP - AM Procurement (Kénitra)
Reporting to the Senior Solution Architect, your main missions will be:
- Design new specification for an IT solution.
- Build new IT solution related to Incidents, Changes, Problems or Projects.
- Coordinate with developers, external/internal consultants within your scope.
- Handle the following phases: testing, quality assurance, support of deployment and provide documentation in relevant alignment with the internal department’s key users.
- Communicate and align with requester and stakeholder as overall contact person, use escalation procedure in case of disagreements.
- Take notes in the assigned area on any changes appearing or in case of a new process implementation.
- Reviewing and creating a new documentation if needed and stored on a central storage as defined.
- Train other persons in the area (primarily IT knowledge transfer; business trainings if requested) using the proper training material.
- Communicate to other colleagues that SME on defined area is available.
- Suggest improvements in your area of expertise to the IT organization in order to get more steps as implementation.
- University degree in Business Administration or IT.
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years work experience in a similar position.
- ITIL & SAP Certifications.
- Proficiency using SAP EWM, LES, SAP MM, SAP Hana Platform and Process Design or Modelling Software.
- Fluent English is a must.