Think Tank Business Solutions is an experienced IT service provider since16 years. TTT facilitates the organizational transition to agile and dynamic concepts by implementing modern methods and developing cutting-edge digital products in the European market.
Think Tank Business Solutions has been asked by its valued client to assist with their need for an Office 365 Expert. The client and the team you’ll be working in are great and offer positive challenges in a dynamic environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the Microsoft O365 platform including advanced configuration, diagnostics, and implementation/migration to office 365.
• Be able to develop and improve processes for repeatable implementation, customizations, and/or maintenance of Microsoft 0365 offerings.
• Manage Microsoft O365 and monitor service health.
• Microsoft server administration background, including Active Directory and Exchange.
• Assist in the architecture and administration of security policies encompassing all Microsoft O365 and Azure services.
• Experience with authentication methods (sign-on security, multi-factor authentication (MFA), device sign-on methods, manage authentication methods).
• Experience with Enterprise Mobility features, including: Intune (MDM), Azure Rights Management, Azure Active Directory, Azure ATP.
• Coordinating customer expectations according to product capabilities and align to internal processes and solutions.
• Deliver expert consulting, design and engineering support to customers across multiple Unified Communication and Collaboration products.
• High School Diploma and minimum of 2 years of experience providing end-user support for Microsoft Technologies and network infrastructure.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language.
• Able to handle confidential information in a reliable manner.
• Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred.
• Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
• Understanding of Access Architecture, Network and Security optimization of Cloud.
• Experience deploying and configuring Exchange, Mass Mail Solutions, MS SharePoint, and related Collaborative Products.
• Solid overall Microsoft skills (Active Directory, Exchange UM integration, etc.).
Nice to have
• Experience with scripting languages like PowerShell or Python is preferred
• German language
What we’ll offer you:
*Professional development.& Accelerated career progression.
*An environment that encourages creativity spirit & Initiative. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also offer a flexible working you can tailor to suit you.