Over the years, OLA Energy became a major player in Africa employing over 1,500 diverse employees in the countries of operations. With over 1,200 service stations, 8 blending plants over 60 fuel terminals and presence in over 50 Airports across Africa, we are proud to maintain and to expand our reach in the African Continent.
Our presence in 17 African countries makes us a prominent member of the communities where we operate, contributing to their economic and social development, and therefore to that of the continent as a whole. Loyal to our African origins, OLA Energy strives to be a responsible African Group, operating in accordance with key African ethical values; integrity; honesty and equity.
For our Subsidary, Advanced Technology Services, we are looking for Junior Accountants.
- Produce accounting and financial information on request in compliance and conformity with the local accounting legislation.
- Charge the accounting records.
- Ensure the bookkeeping.
- Collect basic information in accordance with the legal deadlines and constraints of APM.
- Make tax declarations, VAT, CNSS, ….
- Check bank reconciliation statements and reconciliation of accounting balances.
- Produce specific analysis on demand.
- Provide the hierarchy with all the necessary accounting items!
- Trial balance end of period.
- Ensure proper use of accounting information system.
- Master’s degree (Bac+5) in accounting, finance, or relevant field from HEC, ISG, MSB, TBS Universities.
- Fluent English.
- Proven experience as a junior accountant; (Internship Certificates requested)
- Excellent organizing abilities.
- Great attention to detail, Deadline-Oriented, and good Reporting Skills.
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel; (Will be tested)
- Knowledge of IFRS is Plus, Basic knowledge is required.
- Knowledge of Sage300 is a plus but not required.