AnyTech365 is the leading company in IoT (Internet Of Things) security solutions in Europe, we provide help, protection and support for the most professional in our sector for all devices connected to the Internet.
With more than 350 employees on the Costa Del Sol, Spain, AnyTech365 has been ranked the fastest growing technology company in Spain and 27th in Europe according to the prestigious Financial Times.
We are official partners of large renowned companies such as Media Markt, Panda and many others.
Attitude, performance, commitment and teamwork are the foundations and values ??that define our business.
Founded just 5 years ago, AnyTech365 has grown exponentially from 70 to over 300 employees in just 2 years thanks to a policy focused on the development of our employees.
As part of our establishment in Morocco, AnyTech365 is recruiting for its new office at CasaNearShore sales representatives in Call Reception who will be responsible for ensuring the activation of the partner software and subsequently presenting our services to the customer and retaining their loyalty.
We are looking for a Junior Recruiter to support our recruiting process from start to finish.
Junior Recruiter responsibilities include posting jobs ads, doing initial screenings and scheduling interviews. You’ll assist other recruiters, hiring teams and candidates so the hiring process can run smoothly. Ultimately, you’ll help our company find and hire the most qualified people for our open roles.
If you’re enthusiastic about the world of recruiting, tech-savvy and an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you.
• Post job ads on professional sites, job sites and social media
• Participate in candidate sourcing efforts
• Assist teams in screening resumes
• Conduct initial phone screens
• Schedule calls and interviews
• Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them when they come in for interviews
• Use recruiting software to keep track of open roles
• Send out all bulk email (e.g. confirming receipt of applications, rejection emails) and handle paperwork (e.g. offer letters)
• Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process
• 1-2 years of proven work experience as a Recruiter
• Familiarity with the entire recruitment lifecycle
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to juggle multiple calendars
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Critical-thinking skills
• BSc in Business, HR, Psychology, Communications or relevant field
Additionally, you must embody our core values: Attitude, Commitment, Team Work, and Performance.
• Be positive and proactive with a “can-do” attitude.
• Be committed: to your role, to your goals, to your team, and to the company. Punctuality, reliability, and loyalty are rewarded.
• Be a team player: flexible, supportive, encouraging, prepared to listen and learn and improve together.
• Be able to perform! You will be required to resolve customer’s issues and prioritize your workload under pressure.