RH / Personnel / Formation
Expérience requise : De 5 à 10 ans
Bac +5 et plus
Secteur d'activité : Transport / Messagerie / Logistique
Région : Tanger et région
Publication : du
02/11/2017 au 02/01/2018
Type de formation: Non renseigné
Type de contrat : CDI
Pays : Maroc
Postes proposés : 1
Management : Oui
Labor Relations Manager - Tangier
APM Terminals is one of the world’s leading global port/terminal owners and operators with a global terminal network of more than 63 ports and terminals in 40 countries with 7 new terminal development projects and 7 expansion programs now underway. APM Terminals also manages 170 Inland Services operations in 48 countries. The company employs 23,000 professionals across a total of 68 countries spanning five continents.
APM Terminals serves every major trade lane with a truly global presence, providing our customers with the most advanced terminal technology, equipment and operations in the industry.
APM Terminals Medport Tangier is a greenfield project under construction, it will be the third container terminal of the Tanger Med complex APM Terminals Tangier handled 1.7 million TEUs in 2015. APM Terminals Medport Tangier will be a facility with up to 2,000 meters of quay.
Our Tangier team is currently bringing people, expertise and technology together to usher in a new era in African ports for today’s business world through world-class operations in the safest, most environmentally friendly manner.
Safety for Life !
- Support/advice company’s management.
- Provide day-to-day direction for labor related matters.
- Respond to leadership various questions/requests regarding social relationships and provide upstream advice.
- Keep company’s management informed on various quantitative and qualitative indicators to monitor social climate & dialogue.
- Train management on group LR principles and practices.
- Support Compensation & Benefit Manager on compensation and benefit matters.
Policy, procedure and Social projects:
- Monitor all relevant changes in the labor law related either to the national legislative framework (labor code) or a collective agreement to ensure compliance to these.
- Engage with senior management and the HR partners to ensure social relations are taken care of in the general strategy.
- Develop and implement labor policy and related procedures.
- Prepare developments proposals in line with the company strategy.
Relations with social partners:
- Inform the various representative bodies of the general development of the company.
- Facilitate meetings with the social partners and ensure to maintain the social dialogue.
- Manages grievance procedures to handle complaints and settle disagreements.
- Ensure alignment with labor law.
- Implement all committees in respect of labor law requirements.
- First point of contact reg. employee transportation, canteen and other services provided etc.
- Follow up with Labor inspection on individual cases and keep concerned head of Department involved, and handle administration for same.
- Ensure active listening to staff claims and plan corrective actions in a timely manner in close consultation with Department Heads.
- Develop 2 ways communication, and anticipate and manage conflicts.
- Champions all contractor Management activities that relates with employee services, and meet with the contractors on a regular basis.
- Support Procurement in the implementation of contracts to ensure compliance with local labor legislation and internal regulations in terms of labor relations.
- Advice on labor relations of subcontracting, according to objectives and overall strategy of the company.
Profil recherché :
Who we are looking for
- 5-8 years’ experience is required in Labor Relations functions in a Port /Terminals will be an advantage,
- Knowledge in policy making,
- Solid knowledge in labor law & history,
- Talent in negotiations with strong communication skills.
- Requires good verbal and written communications skills, in addition to effective interpersonal skills,
- Fluent in French & Arabic is a must. Fluent in English is advantageous,
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to consider complex and ambiguous situations objectively with full consideration of causes, implications on business and stakeholders,
- Top notch negotiations with strong influencing skills, problem solving mind-set,
- Ability to engage and develop close relationships with internal and external stakeholders,
- Strong leadership skills and ability,
- Excellent conflict resolution and ability to work effectively within a wide range of cultures,
- Requires a high level of planning and organizational skills,
- Requires excellent analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyze data,
- Requires exceptional time management due to fast-moving, demanding work environment,
- Must be able to exercise discretion and good judgment.
- Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Labor relations, Law.
Zone Franche Ksar Al Majaz, Oued R'Mel, Commune Anjra