Logistique / Transport...
Expérience requise : De 3 à 5 ans
Bac +5 et plus
Secteur d'activité : Pharmacie / Santé
Région : Tout le Maroc
Publication : du
07/04/2021 au 07/06/2021
Type de formation: Non renseigné
Type de contrat : CDI
Pays : Maroc
Postes proposés : 1
Poste avec Management : Non
Logistics Specialist H/F - Casablanca - casablanca
Our client is a Global medical device company
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Working with Leadership Team to maintain & prioritize office and employee needs.
- Working with Sales Leaders on weekly basis to create a plan & prioritize the shipments
- Follow up the supply chain management of Web store products.
- Drive cost saving initiatives.
- Partnering with IT for all hardware needs.
- Creating projects on improving the supply chain lead times either for inbound or outbound.
- Quarterly reporting to local GM & regional counterparts for all above and below mentioned responsibilities.Handling logistics (including importing and exporting) throughout region
- Set up and maintain close relationships to carrier vendors
- Support customers and partners with logistics solution when needed
- Receiving/segregating/packing of products before distribution
- Prepare shipping documents as per local requirementsStorage handling, stock counting and entering stock transactions in internal systems and reporting
- Handle and keep SLA of the SFDC Supplies ticketing queue relaying resolution of the problem.
- Provide support with managing the office facilities and stationery supplies
- Assist with legalizations, attestations government agency liaison
Profil recherché :
- 5+ years of experience in logistics
- Fluent in English and French as well as Arabic
- SAP experience is a big plus
- Valid Moroccan driver's license
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Immeuble Plein Ciel 8 rue Ali Abderrazak Quartier Racine