COFICAB is a best-in-class world leader in the manufacturing and sales of automotive cables and wires. The company is a member of the Tunisian multinational industrial group, ELLOUMI Group, founded in 1946. COFICAB Group’s footprint expands over 11 countries all over the world. The group is number one worldwide in its capacity as a tier 2 supplier to most of the big players in the automotive industry.
The HR department’s first priority is to support COFICAB in meeting its strategic goals and implementing its vision, through taking care of its most valuable resource: its people.
COFICAB employs over 3000 people worldwide. We excel at finding and continuously developing outstanding talent.
Job Purpose : Develop preventive and predictive policies and verify their execution, Analyze and monitor the performance of corrective maintenance interventions, provide field support for the diagnosis of critical equipment failures.
Main reponsabilities :
- Develop the preventive and predictive maintenance Policies and checklists. keep Updated Equipements and Facilities and technical documents for maintenance such as Technical equipement records, operating modes, technical specifications, Preventive check lists.etc.
- Provides on fields support for maintenance teams during complex Equipement problems and failures
- Inspects quality of intervention, analyses interventions reports, verifies records accuracy. Monitors and brings assistance for critical failures.
- Engineering degree (Maintenance, Mechanical, Electrical, Automation...etc.)
- 1 to 3 years experience in a similar position
Functional competencies :
Maintenance processes (corrective, preventive, predictive...etc.), Electromechanical skills, Pneumatics & hydrolic system skills, Automation systems, continuous improvement techniques (TPM, FMEA, root cause anlysis...), Scheduling work & ressources planning, Fault and Incidents Management, manufacturing process environement