Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 150 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Egypt. Over the past years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, has provided a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with the airline's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
Présentation de l’entreprise
Air Arabia Maroc est membre du groupe Air Arabia. Basé à Casablanca, Air Arabia Maroc est le premier transporteur à bas coût (LCC) du Maroc. La compagnie aérienne a été lancée en avril 2009 et se concentre sur une offre qui allie confort, fiabilité et un excellent rapport qualité-prix.
Adresse de l’entreprise. 04 Rue Carthage, Quartier les Iris, Casablanca
Raison social de l’entreprise :Air Arabia Maroc
Secteur d’activité.Compagnie aérienne
Liens d’une Vidéos de l’entreprise :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXcaeHzMwgs
This position will be on the payrolls of Action Hospitality.
Action Hospitality is a group company of Air Arabia Group having interests in facility management & uniform distribution.
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducts visual and measurements tests; rejects and returns unacceptable materials
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducts visual and measurement tests; communicates required adjustments to production supervisor/manager.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; calls for repairs.
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Maintains accurate and current account information on the customer.
- Match the product description on the order to the supplied material.
- Check the design # on the order making sure it matches the design # on the sequence sheet provided.
- Proofs and initials production sheets confirming accuracy.
- Performs other duties that support the tailoring unit, embroidery/heat press operations.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality and judgment regarding privileged information
- Monitors and inventories costume shop supplies.
- Labels and bar-codes costumes for long term storage.
- Makes patterns for facings and linings based on directions supplied.
- Maintains safe, healthy, clean and hazard free work environment by continuously monitoring fabric store, cutting room, and stitching floor, finishing, and packing sections.
- Immediately report all broken or malfunctioning equipment or safety hazards to the appropriate person for corrective action.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complies with legal regulations.
- Support an environment of continuous improvement by making suggestions and implementing where possible.