APM Terminals is a port infrastructure leader, uniquely positioned to help both shipping line and landside customers grow their business and achieve better supply chain efficiency, flexibility and dependability.
Part of A.P. Moller-Maersk, we leverage more than 100 years of industry experience to design and build high-quality container terminals.
APM Terminals MedPort Tangier is one of the most technologically advanced, efficient and safest terminals in the world. It’s ranked as a leading African port and amongst the world’s top 50 container ports worldwide. Located at Tangier Med 2 port complex, we have officially launched the operations on June the 28th, 2019, and we have been bringing experienced and young talents since 2016.
Joining us in lifting global trade, means being part of an exceptional field, where the right combination of experience, energy and ambition are given the opportunity to advance and develop throughout their careers!
For further information, visit our website : http://apmterminals.rekrute.com/
- Support and execute the IT implementation and technology integration development from the Network and Communication perspective based on APMT standard solutions as well as comply to TM2 terminal specific processes and interfaces/applications.
- Ensure adherence of best practices regarding IT solutions, incl. recommendations for usage from other APM Terminals/Regions.
- Support and execution of IT services & projects within the Network and Communication area ensuring fulfilment of SLA established with the other functions.
- Support and execution of IT support activities ensuring fulfilment of SLA established with the other functions.
- Contribute to cost efficiencies by identifying saving opportunities or by manifesting cost conscious approach.
- Support Implementation of Network and communication infrastructure
- Proactively engage with the user community to collect information about problem and leads user through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error, for simple problems and work under supervision for complex problems.
- Configures, installs and maintains local area network hardware, software and telecommunications services such as system software, software applications, printers, servers, routers, bridges, switches, modems, cabling and Internet services.
- Execute the implementation of information security ensuring compliance from design to deployment of infrastructure, networks, communication systems and Business Application.
- Adherence to maintain confidentiality of work in the terminal.
- Comply with APMT Way of Work Policy by preparing Work instructions , Process and process confirmation related to his scope
- Ensuring Business Continuity from Network & Communication perspective by respecting two conditions:
1- Escalating issues to Network Team Lead .
2- Ensure fully adherence to Incident and Change management processes
- Achieve the individual objectives set for the Infrastructure stream. Proactive maintenance, support and execute the day to day administration and operations for network and communication
- Execute the IT infrastructure and system configuration and specification for deployment/commissioning of container terminal specific equipments with the team (Yard cranes, Straddle carriers,ARMGs and gates etc.).
- Installs, modifies and makes minor repairs to personal computer hardware and software systems, and provides technical assistance and training to system users. This includes setup of equipment and application client setup.