Over the years, OLA Energy became a major player in Africa employing over 1,500 diverse employees in the countries of operations. With over 1,200 service stations, 8 blending plants over 60 fuel terminals and presence in over 50 Airports across Africa, we are proud to maintain and to expand our reach in the African Continent.
Our presence in 17 African countries makes us a prominent member of the communities where we operate, contributing to their economic and social development, and therefore to that of the continent as a whole. Loyal to our African origins, OLA Energy strives to be a responsible African Group, operating in accordance with key African ethical values; integrity; honesty and equity.
For our Subsidary, Advanced Technology Sevices, we are looking for an Office Manager.
- Manages office stationery Interacts with the Purchasing and Finance functions to ensure timely delivery and payment of office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Assists in the negotiation and contract management for facilities activities (Office Cleaning, agreements with hotel, travel agencies, etc)
- Supervises general office staff such as General services assistant & Messenger/driver.
- Oversees all reception and secretarial/ administrative duties ensuring a high-quality customer experience.
- Organizes visits and act as focal point for HQ in that sense.
- Organizes /supervises events: preparation & coordination of in-house townhalls, celebrations, off-site gatherings.
- Maintains office condition and manage/improve office layout & branding.
- Ensures office operations and procedures are organized such as information, flow, phone, correspondence and filing systems.
- Master’s degree (Bac+5) /in Business Administration, or relevant field from HEC, ISG, MSB, TBS Universities.
- Fluent English Language, advanced written.
- Excellent Touch typing.
- Excellent organizing abilities.
- Excellent Reporting Skills and email etiquette.
- Great attention to detail, Deadline-Oriented.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) (Will be tested)