COFICAB is a best-in-class world leader in the manufacturing and sales of automotive cables and wires. The company is a member of the Tunisian multinational industrial group, ELLOUMI Group, founded in 1946. COFICAB Group’s footprint expands over 11 countries all over the world. The group is number one worldwide in its capacity as a tier 2 supplier to most of the big players in the automotive industry.
The HR department’s first priority is to support COFICAB in meeting its strategic goals and implementing its vision, through taking care of its most valuable resource: its people.
COFICAB employs over 3000 people worldwide. We excel at finding and continuously developing outstanding talent.
Job purpose :
* Lead the people hiring and development processes inline with the Coficab's business needs and develop a clear framework for learning and development activities.
Main Activities :
* Implements the End to end recruitment process of the company including recrutement needs identification and analysis, recrutement compaing launch, initial preselection of candidates, candidates interview and evaluation. Defines prospective shortlists.
* Executes and monitors the training plan, facilitates and monitors the evaluation of training sessions, trainers and training providers, maintains training records (qualification test, qualification matrix, training catalogue...etc.)
* Prepares, communicates and reviews Recrutement and people development KPI's and defines accordingly continuous improvement plans of processes.
* Recommends on the job initiation training program for new hires.
Educational Background :
* Bachelor's degree and up in human resources or business administration
* Bachelor's degree in any other field ( Finance, Accounting, Administration, Operational) but with good knowledge of recruitment and people development processes
Required Experience :
* 2 to 3 years experience in HR similar position
Skills Competencies :
*Functional and Technical Competencies
* MS Office Softwares ( Excel, Words, PPT, ..), HRIS & HR applications proficiency.