Production / Qualité /...
Méthodes / Process /...
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 5 à 10 ans
Niveau d’études: Bac +5 et plus
Secteur d'activité : Energie
Région : Marrakech et région
Publication : du
24/01/2020 au 20/03/2020
Type de formation: Ecole d'ingénieur
Type de contrat : CDI
Pays : Maroc
Postes proposés : 1
Poste avec Management : Oui
Performance Engineer - Ouarzazate
The First National Operation and Maintenance Company “NOMAC” was founded in 2005 and firmly established in the GCC, in Middle and East Europe, and in North and South of Africa. NOMAC is providing high quality O&M (Operation & Maintenance) services for power production and water desalination projects, regionally and worldwide. Supported by accelerated global expansion, NOMAC is enabled to draw near to realize its vision of being the leading global O&M service provider in the power production and water desalination sectors. In Morocco, Nomac is implemented since 2014, and operating and maintaing differents projects, overall Morocco; Noor1 CSP plant (160 Mw), Noor2 CSP plant (200 Mw), both located in Ouarzazate, KHALLADI wind farm (120 Mw) in Tanger, and the 3 Noor PV plants (120 Mw) located in Ouarzazate, Laayoune and Boujdour .
NOMAC is looking to reinforce its Maintenance team by recruiting a Performance Engineer.
Position Title: Performance Engineer
To coordinate all plant operations activities and monitor overall plant performance to enhance productivity and long-term efficiency of the plant and equipment in accordance with overall operations and maintenance plans, HSE guidelines and quality standards.
Reporting to: Senior Technical Engineer & Operations Manager
- Monitor daily performance of the plant and ensure that all the parameters are within the specified limits, as per the defined operations plan.
- Coordinate with Shift Engineer and Chief chemist to improve the efficiency by doing any changes in operational activity with Operations Manager approval.
- Prepare daily / monthly performance summary of plants and share it with relevant stakeholders at the plant / regional / corporate level, to ensure the management is aware of the performance and its achievement against the plan, with respect to availability and plant performance
- Prepare the monthly production and invoice report for the power and water in coordination with finance department.
- Monitor the daily / monthly and annual performance of preventive and corrective maintenance and overhauling work activities in assigned plant and carry out a detailed inspection to ensure a safe and efficient application of procedures, implementation of optimal maintenance operations, environmental aspect impact and hazard risk assessment.
- Carry out performance evaluations and safety audits of critical plant areas and equipment to identify deficiencies or hazards and accordingly, recommend proper solutions.
Troubleshooting and Technical Guidance
- In co-ordination with the Operations Team, troubleshoot critical problems/breakdowns and investigate, diagnose performance faults and deviations to determine and recommend best proper action while ensuring they comply with NOMAC’s quality and HSE standards.
- Analyse, identify and resolve issues related to equipment integrity and performance by implementing performance calculation for various equipment and providing recommendations for improvement.
Health, Safety, Security & Environment
- Ensure adherence to all relevant health, safety, security and environmental procedures, instructions and controls so that the safety of employees and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
- Together with HSE department, ensure that safety rules and regulations are fully explained to plant employees / contractor staff and appropriate safety and protective equipment is worn; safety notices are prominently displayed in all work areas and that all accidents and incidents are efficiently investigated and analysed whilst ensuring that measures are implemented to avoid any recurrence.
Integrated Management System Implementation
- Implement IMS objectives and programs in the department and provide assistance during the IMS audits in order to effectively implement corrective actions and update relevant Operation’s policies and procedures, based on the recommendations.
- Contribute in the identification and implementation of change initiatives, programmes and projects in line with the organisation’s standards.
Policies, Processes, Systems & Procedures
- Adhere to all relevant organisational and departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out to the required standard and in a consistent manner.
- Perform any other duties which the line manager may require to be carried out.
Communication & Working Relationships
Internal: Needs to work closely with Senior Technical manager, Planning Engineer, Maintenance Team, Operations Team and HSE Team, Performance Assurance Team
External: Work with relevant contractors and vendors
Salary and benefit in kind:
- Monthly gross salary starting from: Confidential
- Housing allowance
- Transportation from/to the plant: taking in charge by the company.
- Catering provided on site by the company
- insurance package (death, disability, sickness-maternity) provided by the company
- retirement (CIMR : 6% - 7,8%)
- Annual performance bonus: based on two monthly gross salaries
Profil recherché :
- Minimum Experience: 8-10 years’ experience in process and performance engineering in water desalination and power generation plants where 2 years of experience are in a supervisory role.
- Practical experience and know-how of electrical / mechanical and instrument technology engineering
- Knowledge of downtime analysis and practical knowledge of problem solving tools
- Knowledge of maintenance management methods, of predictive inspection tools and of CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System)
- Detailed understanding of preventative/predictive maintenance theory
- Knowledge of the operations in water desalination and power generation plants
- Strong planning, organizing, and integration skills
- Experience answering technical inquiries, making technical recommendations, providing troubleshooting, improving process engineering tools, and developing procedures
- Team work and effective collaboration skills