Gestion / Comptabilité /...
Niveau d'expérience requis : Débutant
Niveau d’études: Bac +5 et plus
Secteur d'activité : Informatique
Région : Casablanca et région
Publication : du
25/12/2019 au 25/02/2020
Type de formation: Master
Type de contrat : CDI
Pays : Maroc
Postes proposés : 1
Poste avec Management : Non
PMO Coordinator (H/F) - Casablanca
Founded in 1976, Groupe CGI inc. is the fifth largest independent IT and business process services company in the world.
Thanks to its 68,000 professionals, CGI offers a complete portfolio of services, including strategic IT and management consulting services, systems integration services, development and maintenance of IT applications, management of technological infrastructures as well as 150 solutions and services using intellectual property for thousands of clients worldwide from its offices and global service delivery centers in the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
CGI generates annual revenues of more than C $ 10 billion and the value of its backlog is more than C $ 20 billion.
CGI's shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (GIB.A) as well as on the New York Stock Exchange (GIB).
To find out more about CGI, click here:: Mini site RH
1100, bd El Qods (Sidi Maârouf), Casanearshore, bât. shore 5, 2°ét. , Sidi Maarouf
Your responsibilities will include:
• Create PMO reports and ensure data accuracy.
• Entry door for requests to PMO through the PMO generic mailbox.
• Identify and propose PMO process improvements.
• Creation and support of Sharepoint dashboards.
• Support PMO Manager during the Web Health Check (Financial reporting) updates period.
• Verify all WHC projects on a monthly basis to ensure CPMF compliancy.
• Work with Project Managers to ensure CPMF compliancy.
• Support GTO Canada Project managers with financial reporting and audit requirements.
Profil recherché :
• Master degree in Finance and Management (Bac+5).
• Entry-level (0 - 2 experience )
• Bilingual (French/English).
• Strong knowledge of SharePoint to create and maintain Ensemble project sites.
• Strong knowledge of Excel, Pivot Tables, Macros, vlookup etc.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and time management skills
• Rigor when it comes to the analysis of the rights of SharePoint's (the most touchy point of the support).
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skill;
• Quick learner / adaptable;
• Ability to interpret policies and procedures.
• Works well independently and within a team environment.
• Canadian office hours.