COFICAB is a best-in-class world leader in the manufacturing and sales of automotive cables and wires. The company is a member of the Tunisian multinational industrial group, ELLOUMI Group, founded in 1946. COFICAB Group’s footprint expands over 11 countries all over the world. The group is number one worldwide in its capacity as a tier 2 supplier to most of the big players in the automotive industry.
The HR department’s first priority is to support COFICAB in meeting its strategic goals and implementing its vision, through taking care of its most valuable resource: its people.
COFICAB employs over 3000 people worldwide. We excel at finding and continuously developing outstanding talent.
Plans and executes procurement operations in line with the Logistic Department and company’s strategic direction and leads efficiently and effectively the procurement process including, needs calculation, PR and PO's issuing and follow up, delivery and shipement monitoring and reception.
- Executes MRP calculation, defines monthly copper need and adjusts hedged quantities to meet inventory level and coverage;
- Performs weekly needs calculation of insulation and masterbatch. Issues and follows up purchasing orders, creates PO's on the information system, issues PO's to suppliers;
- Monitors Consumable & Packaging inventory level, calculates needs, issues and follows purchasing orders;
- Follows up delivery and shippement of raw materials, consumables and packaging. Monitors suppliers service and takes required actions to meet target (Delivery time & Quanties).
Educational Background (or equivalent level):
- Bachelor's degree in logistics, Transport Management or Transportation Administration.
Required Experience :
- 3 years in simiar position in industrial field
- Functional and Technical Competencies;
- Procurement methods, Supplier relationship management, International regulation;
- Language and Software Skills;
-MS Office Softwares ( Excel, Words, PPT, ..), ERP.