Production / Qualité /...
Niveau d'expérience requis : Moins de 1 an
Niveau d’études: Bac +5 et plus
Secteur d'activité : Textile / Cuir
Région : Autres régions
Publication : du
14/02/2020 au 14/04/2020
Type de formation: Non renseigné
Type de contrat : CDI
Pays : Égypte
Postes proposés : 1
Poste avec Management : Non
Production Manager H/F - Egypt - Alexandria
Our client is recognized in the textile industry.?Their plants? are?around the world and produce a variety of apparel and home textiles that are marketed and sold in several countries around the world.
The company is looking to hire a production manager for its Egyptian subsidiary plant.
Immeuble Plein Ciel 8 rue Ali Abderrazak Quartier Racine
As a textiles production manager, you would be responsible for overseeing all stages of the textiles manufacturing process. You would need to? make sure that the process runs smoothly, is cost-effective and delivers products to the right standard and on time.?
Your duties would include:
- Working with suppliers to agree on quality standards, price, delivery times and ethical production issues.
- Planning and monitoring production schedules and altering them when necessary.
- Working closely with maintenance technicians to overcome production hold ups and delays, such as machine faults.
- Working with the in-house design and sales teams, buyers and quality control departments.
- Managing orders from retail and wholesale customers.
- Accounting and?control of materials
- Performance and efficiency control
- Quality insurance system for?the product and control of the manufacturing process.
Profil recherché :
- Graduates from an Engineering School with +10 years experience in Textile production, or fashion & clothing technology
- A good knowledge of the production process
- Project management skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A creative approach to problem solving
- Budget management experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- A willingness to work flexibly.
- Bilingual in Arabic /English.