Une multinationale à Tanger cherche pour son compte un Project Manager
• In the creation phase of the preliminary project, define the specifications: technical specifications, planning, resources, budgetary aspects.
• Manage and lead projects in terms of deadlines, human and material resources, costs, compliance with regulatory requirements, return on project investments and project profitability, studies and associated services.
• Enable decision-making by providing data and information to optimize production capacity (including make or buy decisions)
• Carry out the necessary capacity and production investment reviews in order to achieve the associated planning and strategic objectives.
• To be the interface between the various departments/sites.
• Be responsible for writing and updating all documents and indicators associated with projects.
• Go back to hierarchy to identify the various issues that can have an impact on projects, whether in terms of planning, budgets or that would contribute to the failure to achieve the expected results.
• Communicate to all the people affected by the project and to the Operations Committee
• He/She may be in regular direct contact with suppliers and subcontractors
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally