Project/Operations Manager - Benguerir
Gestion projet / Etudes / R&D - Secteur Autres services
De 10 à 20 ans
- 1 poste(s) sur
Autres régions - Maroc
Bac +5 et plus
Recherche de nouveauté
Postuler avant le 29/09/2021
Publiée il y a 55 jours
Mohammed VI Polytechnic University is an institution dedicated to research and innovation in Africa and aims to position itself among world-renowned universities in its fields
The University is engaged in economic and human development and puts research and innovation at the forefront of African development. A mechanism that enables it to consolidate Morocco's frontline position in these fields, in a unique partnership-based approach and boosting skills training relevant for the future of Africa.
Located in the municipality of Benguerir, in the very heart of the Green City, Mohammed VI Polytechnic University aspires to leave its mark nationally, continentally, and globally
The project/Operations manager will have an objective of leading pilot plants projects and will be responsible for the coaching, training and management of the resources under his/her responsibilities:
- Lead the overall team which comprises of an execution team as well as, Mechnical, process, electrical and automation engineering functions
- Participate in developing new technologies through innovation and in collaboration with internal and external partners.
- Establish and maintain suitable work environment to form alignment in business processes and strategies for OCP.
- Maintain the existing pilot plants and develop other pilot plants based on UM6P research findings
- Manage the platform resources and staff to ensure area and pilot plants performance goals are met, working with OCP and other partners and clients to deliver upon their highest priority needs.
- Develop and implement a computerized maintenance management system to keep all of the equipment in good conditions
- Manage the project management team, develop and implement a QA system to ensure good execution of the project, prepare project budget and oversee the expenditure, ensure the function of project control
- Ensure the safety of the employees and equipment by developing and implementing a safety management system that fits the nature of activities of the pilot plants platform
- Manage all of the aspects of the awarded projects and ensure the timely delivery of their objectives
Profil recherché :
Required Profile :
- Master’s degree in engineering, Diplome d’ingenieur d’etat. Process, industrial or mechanical engineering backgrounds are more adequate for this position
- At least 10 years of Manufacturing , Process Development or Operations experience
- At least 5 years of managerial experience directly managing resources and/or leadership experience leading teams, projects, programs or directing the allocation of resources. As well as devising strategies to reach objectives, aligning resources, assigning tasks, communicating progress/achievements, developing cost/benefit analysis and negotiating problem resolution
- Experience in project management is highly desirable especially projects requiring coordination of several interfaces in a fast paced environment
- Experience in project related to chemical plant construction, commissioning and start-up will be a good fit for this position
- Experienced in innovating process improvement, utilizing Operational Excellence tools and techniques (Catalyst, Lean Manufacturing) in a technical function
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and mediation skills, including executive level communications both in French and English
- Experience in working in a team driven environment
- Familiar with quality assurance standards and tools in project management and production management
- Familiar with the occupational safety and health standards
Lot 660, Hay Moulay Rachid, Ben Guerir 43150
Traits de personnalité souhaités :
Recherche de nouveauté
Ici, vous pouvez retrouver un taux de recommandation de cette offre pour vous, ainsi que des informations pour mettre en avant votre candidature. Connectez-vous / Inscrivez-vous pour consulter ces informations personnalisées.
ReKrute vous offre ce test de personnalité pour mieux vous connaitre et valoriser vos candidatures. Passez-le dès maintenant, cela ne prend que 5 minutes maximum.