COFICAB is a best-in-class world leader in the manufacturing and sales of automotive cables and wires. The company is a member of the Tunisian multinational industrial group, ELLOUMI Group, founded in 1946. COFICAB Group’s footprint expands over 11 countries all over the world. The group is number one worldwide in its capacity as a tier 2 supplier to most of the big players in the automotive industry.
The HR department’s first priority is to support COFICAB in meeting its strategic goals and implementing its vision, through taking care of its most valuable resource: its people.
COFICAB employs over 3000 people worldwide. We excel at finding and continuously developing outstanding talent.
PURCHASING COORDINATOR MISSION :
Carries out and coordinates indirect local purchasing activities and operations, such as sourcing, requisition, puchase ordering, follow up of expedition and receiving, purchasing contracts management and complaints management in line with company policy in order to meet defined objectives in terms of costs, deadline, quality and quantities.
- Assures suppliers Market intelligence in line with coficab's sourcing strategy
- Conducts suppliers qualification process, requests for information , requests for quotations and updates of suppliers Master Data.
- Negociates contract or agreements terms and conditions with local suppliers, prepares or reviews draft version of contracts or agreements and follows up their validation and signature according to the predefined purchasing authority matrix and approval process.
- Reviews purchase requisition completeness and identify suppliers shortlist to be consulted . Sends RFQ to suppliers, monitors quotations reception, develops and validates the comparative statement and follows up the final suppliers selection according to predefined purchasing rules.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Management or Finance
- +2 years of experience in a similar positions
- fluent in both French & English
-Team spirit , positive attitude , Good stress management , Time management
- Good negociation skills