COFICAB is a best-in-class world leader in the manufacturing and sales of automotive cables and wires. The company is a member of the Tunisian multinational industrial group, ELLOUMI Group, founded in 1946. COFICAB Group’s footprint expands over 11 countries all over the world. The group is number one worldwide in its capacity as a tier 2 supplier to most of the big players in the automotive industry.
The HR department’s first priority is to support COFICAB in meeting its strategic goals and implementing its vision, through taking care of its most valuable resource: its people.
COFICAB employs over 3000 people worldwide. We excel at finding and continuously developing outstanding talent.
* Negociates contracts or agreements terms and conditions with suppliers, prepares or reviews draft version of contracts or agreements and follows up their validation and signature according to the predefined purchasing authority matrix and approval process. Creates approved contracts on the ERP and archives the original (signed) paper version.
* Reviews purchase requisition (PR) completeness and identify suppliers shortlist to be consulted (Master data). Sends RFQ to suppliers, monitors quotations reception, develops and validates the comparative statement and follows up the final suppliers selection according to predefined purchasing rules.
* Transforms PR into Purchase Order (PO), initiates and follows up PO approval according to the predefined purchasing authority matrix and approval process. Issues PO and sends it to supplier. Monitors confirmation reception and checks their compliance with issued PO.
* Arranges transportation of goods according to agreements and in coordination with corporate transport department when international transport is needed. Follows up with suppliers for delivery confirmation.
* Monitors suppliers complaints process in line with the predefined procedure. Defines and follows up the implementation of adequate actions according to agreement with suppliers. Conducts suppliers evaluation and communicates the results to suppliers and corporate purchasing department.
Educational Background (or equivalent level):
* Master's degree in supply chain management
05 to 10 years as purchasing specialist position