International Pharmaceutical Company
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Unit, the job implicates responsability to the level of implementation and maintenance of several Quality management systems and is performed in conjunction with all other technical areas. Consists, briefly ,on the development and revision of SOPs, validation and qualification proceedings, implementation of corrective and preventive actions ana treatment of compliants , review of the batch documentation in accordance of the legislation requirements.
- Experience in certification processes of the Quality Management Systems;
- Professional experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry;
- Knowledge of national and European Legislation applicable to the sector, with special emphasis on cGXP's;
- Experience in the use of document management systems;
- Organizational skills and leadership;
- Fluency of English and French.
- Pharmacist diploma is required
- Good level of english is required