Informatique / Electronique
Expérience requise : De 3 à 5 ans
Bac +5 et plus
Secteur d'activité : Informatique
Région : Casablanca et région
Publication : du
09/02/2021 au 09/04/2021
Type de formation: Non renseigné
Type de contrat : CDI
Pays : Maroc
Postes proposés : 2
Poste avec Management : Non
React Native Mobile developer - Casablanca
BayBridgeDigital is a game changing new company that drives digital transformation to create new growth and business value faster. BayBridgeDigital connects organizations, brands, technology and people through design-driven transformation, creating amazing customer experiences and building digital products BayBridgeDigital operates in America, Europe and Emerging Markets through its offices in New York, London, Paris, Tel Aviv and Casablanca.
Looking for a challenge tailored for you? Look no further… the opportunity is here!
BayBridgeDigital can offer you exciting projects with a wide range of clients, in various domains of expertise.
You’ll be part of a flat, fast-moving organization motivated by collaboration. As part of our team, you can adapt and evolve organization to accelerate the rate at which BayBridgeDigital delivers value to customers.
Enjoy understanding other cultures and perspectives.
Profil recherché :
- +3 years of development experience in Web or Mobile.
- One or more years of experience in React Native in a cross platform mobile environment.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux)
- Deep understanding of UI and UX aspects ,Ability to translate UI/UX wireframes to visual elements.
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms and UI optimization.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- Experience in building React Native mobile applications for both iOS and Android
- Knowledge of agile development methodology
- Experience with native mobile programming (Objective-C, Swift, Java/Android)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration & Delivery methodologies and tools such as Jenkins, Fastlane, and TestFlight
- English (Required)
If you fit these qualifications and are looking for new challenges and a rewarding career focused on Salesforce expertise and innovation, we’d like to talk to you today!
195 Avenue Charles de Gaulle, Neuilly-sur-Seine,