APM Terminals is a port infrastructure leader, uniquely positioned to help both shipping line and landside customers grow their business and achieve better supply chain efficiency, flexibility and dependability.
Part of A.P. Moller-Maersk, we leverage more than 100 years of industry experience to design and build high-quality container terminals.
APM Terminals MedPort Tangier is one of the most technologically advanced, efficient and safest terminals in the world. It’s ranked as a leading African port and amongst the world’s top 50 container ports worldwide. Located at Tangier Med 2 port complex, we have officially launched the operations on June the 28th, 2019, and we have been bringing experienced and young talents since 2016.
Joining us in lifting global trade, means being part of an exceptional field, where the right combination of experience, energy and ambition are given the opportunity to advance and develop throughout their careers!
For further information, visit our website https://apmterminals.rekrute.com/
Reporting to the Recruitment, Training and Development Manager, the Recruitment officer is responsible for the company's Manpower planning, the recruitment process, advertisement, receiving applications, initial screening, arranging interviews and providing a key liaison role between candidates and the hiring Managers to ensure an overall service delivery for recruitment within the Company.
Who we are looking for?
•Requires a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years experience of a high volume recruitment within a fast paced environment.
• Experienced in end to end recruitment cycle for blue collar and white collar positions.
• Team work spirit.
• Fluency in English is a must.
• Excellent relationship building and developing skills.
• Ability to present and comfortably speak in front of a large audience.
• Good French and computer/MS Office skills.
• Ability to develop, and track KPIs.
• Able to perform the assigned tasks with the highest level of both time efficiency & limited costs factors, approaching professionalism.
• Organized thinking, persuasion characteristic in dealing with others.
• Supportive to department colleagues furthermore other departments members.
• Identify problem, analyze it quickly, and then solve it with no violation to laws & regulations.
• Must be able to handle company information with confidentiality and discretion.
NB. If not contacted within 4 weeks, you can consider your applications not short-listed for this position and you are invited to apply for other job opportunities within our Group.