Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms. In France, Deloitte SAS is the member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, and professional services are provided by its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte's approximately 225,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte University EMEA (DU EMEA), launched in December 2013, offers a curriculum of leadership and business skills training. Developed by and for Deloitte member firms across Europe, Middle East and Africa, it provides common learning and development initiative within the region.
As a reporting officer (M/F) within DU EMEA, you are expected to ensure the activity’s follow up through:
· Setting up of the activity’s reporting templates and dashboards,
· Preparation of monthly, weekly and daily reporting,
· Planning and arranging transfers for all programme stakeholders (participants, facilitator, guests…) through the transfers report
· Setting up and producing ad hoc reports
· KPI’s deployment and follow up
· Bachelor’s degree/BTS (BA or equivalent)
· Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in both French and English
· Data and details driven
· High organisational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
· Team player, ability to interact with team members across boarders
An advanced level in English and Excel is a must