Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
Communication / Publicité /...
Niveau d'expérience requis :
Secteur d'activité : Enseignement / Formation
Région : Fès et région | Maroc
Publication : du
07/01/2020 au 01/03/2020
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Oui
Postes proposés : 1
Responsable des Activités Estudiantines (Animation de la vie estudiantine) (Ifrane)
Inaugurated in 1995 by His Majesty King Hassan II and Crown Prince Abdallah bin Abdel-Aziz of Saudi Arabia, Al Akhawayn University redefines the classic American liberal arts educational experience on an architecturally stunning modern campus amidst the beauty of Morocco's Middle Atlas Mountains.
- A uniquely international common core program for all undergraduate students, providing the basis for a well-rounded global education.
- Rich academics, in English, encouraging choice and experimentation, in all schools and programs of study.
- A comfortable, safe, exciting residential student life on campus, featuring hundreds of University student-run activities, with over 96 percent of undergraduates living on campus with roommates from around Morocco and the four corners of the world.
- The peace and pleasures of Ifrane, a center for outdoor exploration of mountains, streams, lakes, and more, with many entertainment options and easy access to major cities such as Rabat, Casablanca, Fez, Meknes, and more.
Reporting Line: Vice President for Students Affairs.
Position Description Summary:
The Student Activities Manager is responsible for assuring that the student activities programs of the university are planned, organized and implemented in a manner that complements the academic mission, empowers the students, and enriches the quality of student life. The position requires flexible working hours, including evening and weekends.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To develop and implement extra-curricular and co-curricular activities and experiences which supplement the academic experiences of students and contribute to their education and personal and professional growth,
- To ensure that students are presented with a diversity of cultural experiences, such as concerts, theatrical plays and other forms of the arts that will contribute to educational and cultural development,
- To provide guidance and supervision for student clubs and organizations,
- To supervise, assign work, train and evaluate Students Activities staff,
- To establish and run the Students Activities budget.
Additional Responsibilities :
- To perform other tasks and duties as required.
Profil recherché :
A Bachelor’s degree, equivalent, or higher,
Relevant experience in a related field.
Master in a related field.
- Excellent knowledge of Students Activities Services principles, organization, operations and procedures
- Good knowledge of activities and events planning, organization, coordination and evaluation
- Good knowledge of resource allocation and human resources principles (leadership, motivation, evaluation, student engagement, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of the principles and practices for providing customer service and earning customer satisfaction.
- Close knowledge of student life and academic issues of the university
- Good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of supervisory principles, practices and techniques
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English, French and Arabic,
- Very Good interpersonal skills,
- Good computer skills,
- Good problem solving, conflict resolution, negotiation and decision-making skills,
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Initiative and creativity and an important ability to organize multiple tasks
- Passion and strong ability to work with students, have empathy for them and enjoy working with them with generosity
- Ability to be sensitive to the needs of students, including international
- Team spirit, time management, self-control and leadership
- Dependability and responsibility for others
- Subordinates’ motivation and empowerment
Application Deadline: January 12, 2020 at midnight.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a letter of application and a résumé with any supporting documents.
The Search Process:
Screening will begin as soon as possible and will continue until selection is made. Short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews. The successful candidate will need to take the position right after notification.
Type de contrat :