Exciting career opportunities at Vivo Energy Tunisia
Vivo Energy, a Shell licensee in 22 African markets, was established on 1st December 2011 to distribute and market Shell-branded fuels and lubricants.
Vivo Energy is the company behind the Shell brand in Africa, a joint venture between Vitol, Helios Investment Partners and Shell.
Vivo Energy operates in Retail; Commercial Fuels (Marine, Mining and Aviation in partnership with Vitol Aviation); Liquefied Petroleum Gas and Lubricants in : Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Cote D’Ivoire, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Mauritius, Madagascar, Morocco, Mali, Namibia, Senegal, Tunisia and Uganda.
The vision of Vivo Energy is to become the most respected energy company in Africa.
The goal of Vivo Energy is to create a performance driven, dynamic enterprise with the capability to deliver long term benefits to customers, employees and the local communities in which we operates.
Vivo Energy wants their employees to feel proud to work for the company and a key part of our organizational model is that our employees should be given responsibility and accountability in equal measure.
Vivo Energy Tunisia operates an extensive Retail network of 160 service stations offering a wide range of Shell’s world-class fuels and lubricants throughout the country. The network serves more than 150,000 customers each day, making the company one of the country’s largest suppliers of fuels and lubricants.
Vivo Energy Tunisia manages the storage, distribution and marketing of Shell fuels, lubricants, greases as well as Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) under the Butagaz brand.
At Vivo Energy Tunisia, we are committed to the ongoing development of our people; we understand that as a business we can only be as good as the individuals we employ, and for that reason we are looking for people with skills, experience, responsibility, commitment and ambition.
To supervise & manage the on-site maintenance & minor capex activities (eg. pump replacements or AI & MM project) of external contractors at Retail service stations to ensure an efficient (speed) & effective (quality control) maintenance service to Shell & it’s retailers.
The maintenance of retail sites across the whole of Vivo Energy in OUs where Retail operates. The HSSE responsibilities include:
• Ensures that the maintenance processes of all retail sites do not compromise the health, safety or security of any Vivo Energy, site staff, contractor or customer / third-party or the environment in any way
• Ensures that Vivo Energy Retail Network standards are complied with (i.e. GEMS, GES, NERA etc.)
• Ensures that all Contractors comply with Vivo Energy safety standards as well as local safety standards
• Ensures a process of environmental remediation at contaminated sites
• Has HSSE competency level appropriate to the job content and seniority level
• Participates in HSSE inspections at sites
• Reviews significant incidents reports where maintenance is involved
• Engineering or other technical diploma
• Knowledge of components of Shell service stations & HSSE specifications & standards
• Knowledge of Shell Retail maintenance, procurement & tendering processes