Exciting career opportunities at Vivo Energy Tunisia
Vivo Energy, a Shell licensee in 22 African markets, was established on 1st December 2011 to distribute and market Shell-branded fuels and lubricants.
Vivo Energy is the company behind the Shell brand in Africa, a joint venture between Vitol, Helios Investment Partners and Shell.
Vivo Energy operates in Retail; Commercial Fuels (Marine, Mining and Aviation in partnership with Vitol Aviation); Liquefied Petroleum Gas and Lubricants in : Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Cote D’Ivoire, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Mauritius, Madagascar, Morocco, Mali, Namibia, Senegal, Tunisia and Uganda.
The vision of Vivo Energy is to become the most respected energy company in Africa.
The goal of Vivo Energy is to create a performance driven, dynamic enterprise with the capability to deliver long term benefits to customers, employees and the local communities in which we operates.
Vivo Energy wants their employees to feel proud to work for the company and a key part of our organizational model is that our employees should be given responsibility and accountability in equal measure.
Vivo Energy Tunisia operates an extensive Retail network of 160 service stations offering a wide range of Shell’s world-class fuels and lubricants throughout the country. The network serves more than 150,000 customers each day, making the company one of the country’s largest suppliers of fuels and lubricants.
Vivo Energy Tunisia manages the storage, distribution and marketing of Shell fuels, lubricants, greases as well as Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) under the Butagaz brand.
At Vivo Energy Tunisia, we are committed to the ongoing development of our people; we understand that as a business we can only be as good as the individuals we employ, and for that reason we are looking for people with skills, experience, responsibility, commitment and ambition.
• Implement Greater performance mindset amongst retail teams
• Improve the quality of our Retailers across the network
• To manage PMTDR programme – uploading monthly targets and actuals into the tool and communication of the league tables
• Focal point for the Mystery motorist programme (MMP) ensuring the quarterly calibrations happen with the field agency and all issues are resolved to deliverer the Basic Guest Experience (BGE)
• To manage the process of Territory Manager development and accreditation
• To coordinate all activities relating to issuing and renewing CO and DO platform agreements including management of necessary licences, rentals etc
• Prepare with retail core team the annual T&R, FCQ, review and analyse Retail dashboard
• Focal point for wet stock management Fuel & lubes – using VRPT
• Accountable on the on boarding and coaching of direct team ( Training manager and Business analyst)
• Manage the Site Management ( tank and meter configuration on SAP, site amenities)
• Daily monitoring of standards on site
• Performance Improvement Process – ensuring we comply with the process of issuing warning letters and management site reviews.
• Site Performance Reviews – utilising the performance data available on GBW, VOC channel and VRPT, helping the team to build action plans to drive improved site performance
• Handle all reward and recognition for retailers, QHMs and sites staff (Level 1 – performance based pay, Level 2 – sales out incentives, Level 3 – Gold and Silver Superstars, Level 4 Site of the year), ensuring targets are clearly communicated and incentives are paid on time and recognition is provided.
• Administer the incentives for TMs (Quarterly winners and yearly incentive for Smiling Stars)
• Retailer Master Planning (RMP) – custodian of the data, ensuring we set “targeted earnings” by site, validate the site profitability and competency assessments conducted by the TMs. This activity is key in improving the retailer quality over time.
• Goal Zero Stock Out tracker – using the RMP data to identify sites that are financially constrained and then provide working capital support to these retailers.
• Ensure Structured Dual Call Plan where each site is visited twice per month using BMR Growth and BMR compliance.
• QHM training – Ensure that all Quality and Hygien Marshalls are trained on the foundation and advanced phase material. Look at ways to improve the QHM EVP over time.
• Ensure the training and communication with our front line staff using the Customer Champion App, training caravan, QHM/OS Club and field visit
• Site Operations tools on site – ensure the necessary tools are on site including the Navigator boards, shift activity roster, daily RFC, OSC clear, wet stock management, VOC etc.
• Ensure Improvement of TM’s competencies: TM accreditation stage 1 & 2 are done in compliance with the process and Vivo framework
• Drive compliance and quality of reviews : Ensure that TMs are spending quality time on site and tracking and following up of online using BMR
• Build a healthy pipeline of new retailers taking into account the network plan and refresh of underperforming retailers to replace poor performers
• Ensure site staff uniforms are delivered in compliance with the standards.
• Ensure implementation of different initiatives to promote sales excellence & quality of service on site (VOC, QHM Club…)