Over the years, OLA Energy became a major player in Africa employing over 1,500 diverse employees in the countries of operations. With over 1,200 service stations, 8 blending plants over 60 fuel terminals and presence in over 50 Airports across Africa, we are proud to maintain and to expand our reach in the African Continent.
Our presence in 17 African countries makes us a prominent member of the communities where we operate, contributing to their economic and social development, and therefore to that of the continent as a whole. Loyal to our African origins, OLA Energy strives to be a responsible African Group, operating in accordance with key African ethical values; integrity; honesty and equity.
We are looking for a Retail Territory Manager.
A – BASIC FUNCTIONS
• Retail Territory Manager is accountable for managing all retail aspects of each site in his/her defined territory with the objectives of optimizing operation, increasing return of fuels, lubes, backcourt, car wash & services (sales, GM, Opex, ROI, …) and improving customer experience, and in line with the company BCP Plan and strategic focus.
• Managing dealer relationships and contracts as well as dealer and site staff training.
• Leveraging on Key business interfaces with Retail TMs, Retail Offer, Network, C-Store and Pricing as well as Technical & Engineering, Accounting & Finance, Legal, Customer Service and Supply and Distribution in general, to deliver Excellence in execution of the Retail customer offer in terms of the marketing mix and flawless operations with the end result of Optimizing profitability of the overall Retail business in his territory.
B – PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Execute Offer Plans “Backcourt, Forecourt and Services” in coordination with Retail Offer, Pricing and C-Store.
• Optimize all site operational aspects (tankage capacity, over-pumped, product mix, number of pumps/nozzles, filling, maneuverability, and accessibility inside sites).
• As per RNSS, execute the development of “Flagship stations” in key areas as the "To Be" model for standards, results, customer service, retail efficiency and other retail initiatives, programs, etc.
• Owner of Retail automation (Connectivity, FCC, ATG, Cameras, ...) working closely with Corporate Operation, IT and Retail Sales Manager.
• Monitor performance per site: Sales of fuels, lubes, backcourt and services vs Plan plus GM, Opex and NI.
• Monitor wet stock management, lubes inventory, runouts, Lubes best sellers, and KPI’s per site.
• Manage dealer relationship and performance, rent optimization, credit monitoring and contract administration.
• Manage equipment and asset maintenance and repairs within budget.
• Manage Promotions implementation (fuels, lubes, cross-promotions) in terms of staff performance, stocks, logistics & communication material and analyze results and effectiveness.
• Manage implementation of company Programs and initiatives (Loyalty, O’Card, O’Ptimium, …)
• Manage Lube Bays operation, programs and lubes display vs planogram.
• Manage implementation of health & safety standards and company controls.
• Monthly and periodic analysis and reporting of results per site and progress updates.
• Assess training needs and implement E-learning and on-site training for dealers, pump attendants and Lube Experts.
• Responsible for conducting market intelligence, surveys and research of the consumer, market, competition and opportunities or changes within his territory.