Commercial / Vente / Export
Expérience requise : De 1 à 3 ans
Bac +5 et plus
Secteur d'activité : Chimie / Parachimie / Peintures
Région : Casablanca et région
Publication : du
06/10/2020 au 05/12/2020
Type de formation: Ecole de commerce
Type de contrat : CDI
Pays : Maroc
Postes proposés : 1
Management : Non
Sales Representative - MEIA Graduate Programme - Casablanca
Jotun is growing fast all over the MEIA region (Middle East, India and Africa), and to continue our ambition of further growth and development, we need talented young employees to drive us forward. The Jotun MEIA graduate program is one important tool in meeting this challenge, as it offers a rich and fulfilling experience along with extensive training.
Jotun MEIA region is looking for young talents, like you, for a one-year graduate program that will be integrated into a full-time permanent position. We believe your high qualification and passion can make a difference to the future development of Jotun.
The Jotun MEIA graduate program will take you through a challenging and exciting journey in the organization. As a selected candidate, you will also be given specific tasks and assignments for a maximum period of 3 months outside your home location, within the MEIA region.
Loyalty, respect, care and boldness are our values, and the foundation for all our business. These values will be reflected in our graduate program.
Jotun Maroc, established in 2009, is one of the key markets within the MEIA region. With a sales office and a rapidly growing team, we aim to further strengthen Jotun’s position in Morocco through ambitious market growth plans that focus on innovation, efficiency and profitability.
As a Decorative Sales Representative, you will promote and sell our range of Decorative products to assigned and potential customers and monitor projects in co-ordination with assigned dealers to achieve sales and collection budgets.
This position is based in Casablanca/Rabat and directly reports to the Decorative Sales & Marketing Manager.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Introduce, promote and sell decorative paint products to allocated customers and geographical territories through regular visits, and maintain good professional relationships.
- Support Multicolor concept to enforce Jotun position as preferred partner in retail paint industry through best profitability and service practices and develop new single brand shop dealers.
- Expand and strengthen distribution network through structured follow up and mapping process to ensure the good performance of the existing dealers and plan well for new ones.
- Follow-up on dealers’ network to ensure the alignement of our corporate identity and distribution strategy by coordinating and monitoring closely with dealers & salesmen.
- Support and secure new projects’ construction (Small/Medium/Large) as well as maintenance projects by building good relations with target customer groups (interior designers, painters, contractors, and applicators) with an effective utilization of the distribution network in the supplying process in order to ensure customer satisfaction and increase the revenues.
- Co-ordinate with internal services: Customers, technical, financial to ensure timely delivery and good customer service.
We can offer:
- Individual tasks and responsibilities along with close mentoring and coaching from your managers
- Substantial on-the-job learning in the organization
- One assignment for a maximum period of 3 months in the MEIA region
- Personal and professional growth and a possibility to have an exciting career within a global company
Profil recherché :
- You have a Bachelor / Master’s degree in sales administration, marketing or economics
- You have 1-3 years of relevant experience in the paint / construction industry
- You are between 23-30 years old
- You have a good command of verbal and written English
- You have good knowledge of the local retail market
- Makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results