Informatique / Electronique
Expérience requise : De 10 à 20 ans
Bac +5 et plus
Secteur d'activité : Informatique
Région : Tout le Maroc
Publication : du
16/11/2020 au 16/01/2021
Type de formation: Non renseigné
Type de contrat : CDI
Pays : Maroc
Postes proposés : 1
Poste avec Management : Non
SAP Delivery Leader H/F - Morocco - casablanca
Our client is a leader of business, strategy and technology, that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy.
Immeuble Plein Ciel 8 rue Ali Abderrazak Quartier Racine
As a SAP Delivery Leader, your principal missions will be as follow :
- Supports both the development of new SAP business opportunities and the delivery of SAP services to clients.
- Develops strategy for assigned SAP accounts and participates in the development of overall strategy.
- Responsible for overall performance for assigned SAP accounts and for servicing and selling SAP solutions in other accounts/Industries/Services.
- You will lead a project team in delivering a solution to the client using the appropriate methodology and approach, to deliver the solution scope as defined in the project charter, project agreement or contract (S4 HANA / Greenfield)
- You will have overall performance responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables, which includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management.
Profil recherché :
- 20+ years of delivery experience in implementing SAP programs.
- Experience in delivering at least 3 or 4 large SAP engagements for global enterprises. (SAP S/4 hana greenfield implementation )
- Sound knowledge on the SAP product features, capabilities including the latest SAP S/4 HANA functionalities.
- Ability to manage large teams - both onsite and offshore.
- Ability to understand the client requirements and provide a high-level solution and effort estimations
- Ability to mentor junior consultants and help them with Career planning including Developmental needs.
- Expertise in managing multiple programs simultaneously.
- Deep Industry knowledge in at least 3 industries