Cette offre d’emploi n’est plus d’actualité.
RH / Personnel / Formation
Niveau d'expérience requis : De 5 à 10 ans
Secteur d'activité : Transport / Messagerie / Logistique
Région : Tout le Maroc | Maroc
Publication : du
22/01/2020 au 20/03/2020
Type de contrat : CDI
Poste avec Management : Oui
Postes proposés : 1
Senior Employee Relations Specialist (Netherlands)
A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world.
Human Resources is the Global Function that provides organisational structures, policies and systems surrounding how we work with people –our colleagues- within Maersk.
Global Employee Relations is one of the Centers of Expertise in Human Resources. We are responsible for building functional capabilities, as well as policies, procedures and governance, in the key specialist area of (international) employee relations.
Our employees are essential to the success of the company and we are committed to provide good and fair employee conditions to all employees to ensure their welfare. To achieve this, we require constructive & productive relationships that are valued and treasured by all parties involved. We rely on highly engaged managers and employees, respecting and trusting each other, working closely together to achieve our shared objective: to serve our customers.
We believe that working will be a positive experience when we do this together -as a team- towards a shared goal –serving our customers- in a safe, healthy and secure environment and in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect.
- Supporting the development of country employee relations strategies and practices in close collaboration with business leaders, local HR and Employee Relations staff;
- Maintaining contacts with regional and local Centers of Expertise on Employee Relations in different parts of the world and contributing to our employee relations community around the globe;
- Contributing to the development and implementation of global employee relations policies, tools and practices, with special attention for promoting a safety culture in the working environment of our operations;
- Involved in the development of training material, with the opportunity to support our training activities in the field of labour rights, employee relations and negotiations;
- Fostering constructive and productive relationships with the representatives of our employees, including (international) trade unions, works councils, et cetera;
- Support in local negotiations and support in ensuring a conflict free work environment;
- Responsible for the collection of relevant employee relations data and for providing information and expert support to our businesses around the world.
Profil recherché :
- A colleague who will show leadership by living the Maersk Values;
- Knowledge of (international) labour conventions, understanding of labour legislation including; labour codes, employment standards, human rights codes and health and safety legislation;
- Experience with collective bargaining processes and with change management processes involving the workforce;
- Excellent consulting, influencing and behavior skills; ability to build consensus among diverse groups;
- A trustful advisor who can build credibility by providing professional advice to support in local initiatives and situations;
- You are able to work independently, but you also enjoy working in close collaboration with others in a complex organisation;
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of Employee Relations experience, including experience in an unionised labour environment;
- A university (business) degree in human resources, business administration, behavioral science, or management is preferred;
- Fluency in English language both verbally and in writing. Sound writing skills to provide understandable advises to the business and senior management.
We offer a role as Senior Employee Relations Specialist at Maersk located in The Hague, The Netherlands. The objective of this internationally scoped role is to contribute to the development of a professional Employee Relations Function, in close collaboration with the business and with colleagues from Human Resources and other Functions across the organisation.
You will be working with the Head of Global Employee Relations of Maersk, and the members of the Global Employee Relations Team both at global and regional level. You will be dealing with complex Employee Relations situations independently, whilst being collaborative within the team and with relevant stakeholders.
Type de contrat :