Founded in 1951 in the Center of France Walden is an independent Family Group driven with passion to become today the European leader in Healthcare Transport & Logistics. Our services include Logistics through Movianto and CSP, Transport through EurotransPharma, TransPharma International, and Ciblex, as well as Digital & Innovation services through Pharma Pilot. In particular, Pharma Pilot is our European-scale IT services company specializing in value-added services to support market access for European pharmaceuticals companies, through a centralized proprietary WMS platform, a centralized proprietary TMS platform, a web Access tool (used by the pharmacists), and a D2P platform.
This individual will be responsible supporting Oracle Business Suite & R12. Provide implementation and customizations (FRICE) within Oracle Financial modules. Coordinate activities between IT and major business stakeholders /user community. It is functional/techno ratio of 70:30 role with both functional and technical expertise to work independently on Oracle EBS.
Candidate with strong technical and functional skills and in depth knowledge of application area.
• Consult with Business on business requirements and convert it into technical solution document
• Conduct gap analysis between delivered functionality and client requirements and recommend solutions
• Experience in several full life cycle Oracle ERP implementations including planning, analysis and design, configuration, development, interfaces, conversions and reconciliations, system testing, cutover and production support
• Provide subject matter expertise in Oracle Financial (General Ledger/Account Receivables/Accounts Payables/Fixed Assets/Cash Management)
• Act the go to person for Oracle and play important role for process improvement.
• Proven track record of implementing and rolling out Oracle Apps for different countries
• 6-7 Years of experience with Oracle R12 on both technical / functional position
• Sound working knowledge of Oracle applications Financial modules
• Highly proficient with the SQL and PL/SQL programming language.
• Proficient in setting up Oracle Configuration starting from Legal Entity to all the Sub ledger element
• EB-Tax knowledge and rule set up for various business conditions
• Strong developer knowledge of Web ADI, XML, OA Framework , BI Publisher, Oracle forms /reports
• Should have the knowledge of underlying table structure used by the above modules.
• Ability to work independently with different IT vendors and Oracle for SR
• Understanding of business flows involving the above modules and should have ability to develop business specific report using business intelligence tool like OBIEE.
• Ability to troubleshoot complex issues involving multiple systems.
• Working with geographically scattered teams in different locations and time zones
• Flexibility to work on multiple areas and switch from one area to another depending on the priority and requirement.
• Ability to work independently on projects and production support with minimum direction from management.
• Working in collaboration with product development for resolving critical bugs and business users during UAT and post implementation support
• Proficient in English and French; any other EU language is a nice to have
• Should be familiar with typical supply chain flow for Order Fulfilment
• Undergraduate degree in a business or information system field
• Masters degree desirable
• Certified Oracle Release 12 Consultant desired
All tasks must be carried out in compliance with the company and country legislation and practices, health and safety at work and environment guidelines relevant to the market in which the role is operational in.
Please note the list above is not exhaustive and we expect the post holder to be flexible within the framework of the job definition.